Gotta laugh.

bruno22rf

So a friend of mines dogs days are numbered, his elbow joints have cracked and the vets say an operation is unlikely to show much improvement. An associate of my friend mentioned that she uses a Physic to talk to her dead Horse (seriously) and gets to catch up on her Horse once a month for £65. So my friend gives it a go and sends a photo of her dog and awaits a response. Yesterday the phone rings and it's the Physic who chats away telling my friend all she has learned about her dog. As luck would have it she got absolutely everything as wrong as it could be and my friend told the Physic that she was nowhere near describing the Dog or it's condition and ,as such, she wanted her £65 back, the physic agreed but covered herself by saying that she had no intention of further consultations as she knew that the dog had been lying!!!!

Edited by bruno22rf

18 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

So a friend of mines dogs days are numbered, his elbow joints have cracked and the vets say an operation is unlikely to show much improvement. An associate of my friend mentioned that she uses a Physic to talk to her dead Horse (seriously) and gets to catch up on her Horse once a month for £65. So my friend gives it a go and sends a photo of her dog and awaits a response. Yesterday the phone rings and it's the Physic who chats away telling my friend all she has learned about her dog. As luck would have it she got absolutely everything as wrong as it could be and my friend told the Physic that she was nowhere near describing the Dog or it's condition and ,as such, she wanted her £65 back, the physic agreed but covered herself by saying that she had no intention of further consultations as she knew that the dog had been lying!!!!

Yerr, that’ll be it....😂

I have a cousin, Carol, who was always a bit full of bullcarp and untrustworthy.
I haven’t seen her for 45 years, but learned a few years ago that she had morphed into ‘Kitty’ and set up shop as a medium. I only found out when a woman in the village told me she had been visiting (to speak to her dead mother) and when ‘Kitty’ asked her address she recognised it as being the same road where she knew I lived. 
I just know she is a fraud.