Honda HRV 4x4 For sale.

Rewulf

2003 HRV 4 door, 1.6 petrol 4 wheel drive.

68000 genuine miles , excellent mechanically, very economical Vtec engine.
5 speed manual, usual electrics , mirrors windows ect.
No rust ! And looks very original body work in a violet pearlescent, there is a very small scuff on the OSR bumper.
11 months MOT 
I bought this as a possible back up vehicle for a recent pest control job , but was never used off road, excellent tyres, the rear ones look virtually new.

This would make a very nice light use shooting truck , massive boot, and good ground clearance.

Looking for £1395 ono

IMG_20211016_114120.jpg

IMG_20211016_114131.jpg

IMG_20211016_114318.jpg

IMG_20211016_114338.jpg

I had an old CR-V a few years ago and currently have an 02 Civic as a second car mainly for Mrs-G.

Both had/have no underbody rust at all - dunno how they acheive that but the Civic looks like a two year old from below. The guy who bought the CR-V contacted me after the next MOT inspection to say it sailed straight through and how pleased he still was with the car. I only sold it because the drivers door was too short/narrow for my height (knees knocked the dash on entering) and my NV fouled the window frame with the rifle on the door mirror bracket. My X-Trail door is 5" wider and doesn't have that issue.

My point is: I'm assuming they must use a clear underseal or clear coat lacquer. Even behind the wheel arch folds are totally clean after washing accumulated dust away.

Edited by Dave-G

• 1 month later...