Pickled eggs, with chilli's?

harrycatcat1

1 hour ago, harrycatcat1 said:

In for a penny in for a pound 😅😅😅

There are 10 eggs in so proportionally it's as near as damn it 😅 👍

your rectum is going to be like the inside of a nuclear reactor.........and your sphinter muscle will be burnt out......."there will be tears in the morning".....your will feel as if you have just given birth to a RNLI distress flare...........:oops:

22 minutes ago, ditchman said:

your rectum is going to be like the inside of a nuclear reactor.........and your sphinter muscle will be burnt out......."there will be tears in the morning".....your will feel as if you have just given birth to a RNLI distress flare...........

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

On 20/10/2021 at 18:16, Raw and wriggley said:

Done some a few years ago the eggs absorbed a good bit of heat I loved um

I just that you are right otherwise ditchman will wet himself if my tummy is on fire in 3 weeks 😳😳😳😳😳

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

your rectum is going to be like the inside of a nuclear reactor.........and your sphinter muscle will be burnt out......."there will be tears in the morning".....your will feel as if you have just given birth to a RNLI distress flare...........

ditchman, you have such a way with words........👍

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/11/2021 at 12:50, harrycatcat1 said:

I had a chilli 🌶 and an egg last night and all the sting was out of the chilli. No after effects either. Can recommend this method.

so when i saw what i thought were the northern lights over chesterfield ...it wernt your rear end then?

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

so when i saw what i thought were the northern lights over chesterfield ...it wernt your rear end then?

Noooooo it wasn't hot at all, promise, the vinegar must have took all the heat out. Saying that, if the heat is in the vinegar then it might affect me when I drink the vinegar down in a oner when all the eggs and chilli are eaten 👍👍