Pigeon decoys and backpack

jimcorbett

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/11/2021 at 07:22, captainhastings said:

I have the jack pyke maxi decoy bag. Very tough and big plus comfortable and £30-40 

Looks like the same bag you can get from Nitehawk for £16.99 plus p&p but in plain green. i bought two - one for the marsh and one for pigeons. Excellent bag for the money

I have had the Jack Pyke plain green 120L bag for several years now and it`s served me well with absolutely no problems. It`s lightweight, comfortable due to the well padded straps. Think that I paid £25 for it but if the Nitehawk one is similar quality, then that`s a bargain. A lot of people knock Jack Pyke equipment but I`ve also got a JP cartridge bag (amongst others) and it serves its purpose.

Speak as you find I say.

OB

• 2 weeks later...

never really rated jack pyke gear its not great  value for what it is really. granted ive never had any of the  higher end game day clothing for lack of a better description, just a few of the hoodies and stuff and  the odd bit of decoying gear but honestly its exactly the same stuff as the night hawk gear just a bit more expensive. and you can get the nitehawk gear even cheaper if you go on aliexpress and youre willing to wait about 3 weeks to get it.  my guess is its all made in the same factory just brand names buy it in bulk, add a few quid and have a stock on hand in the UK.

my go to for a long time was decathalon all their solognac brand gear was unique and really good quality for the price. unfortunatly  about 6 months ago they all but pulled the plug on the shooting/hunting market in the uk.

• 2 months later...