Auditor's

welsh1

Now i don't agree with a lot of these auditor types who quite obviously are only there to get a rise off authority so they can post it on you tube and make money, but a friend sent me this link and told me to watch from 4.00 minutes in to about 5.00 minutes .

Looks like a Gurkha in the MPGS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Perhaps the idiot needed introducing to a pick helve.

I am more upset by his use of the term "audit".

I doubt that he could have cut it wading through British Rail's petty cash dockets 🤣

Edited by amateur

Another fellow who thinks he knows and is above all the laws and his rights are absolute- over and above everyone else's.

Bet he was a right wee naff when he was younger because he certainly is now.  Decorum prevents me from really saying what I think - and I don't want banned from the site.

:good:

24 minutes ago, Imperfection said:

I must admit to watching these videos on Pootube. They make me laugh at how the police & public dont see that they are just being baited for a reaction.

That's what i don't get, it's pretty obvious that they want content for their videos ,and yet police and others engage with them and get wound up by them, far better to just totally ignore them, steal their oxygen and they will soon move elsewhere.

He stepped through the gate , so he  wasnt in a public space, so the normal rules he thinks protect him dont apply.
He should rightly be challenged , and detained if he refused to provide a satisfactory reason for his presence.

I do believe however , the sentry made a mistake in producing his pistol.

Ive seen a lot of these videos, UK and US  , and they do just try to wind the police up, who quite rightly take offence at being filmed arriving or exiting their stations, even though the 'auditors' are technically breaking no law.
They do however , tend to do their stunts during the day, as , even they realise , approaching sensitive buildings at night with possible armed personnel, might be a little 'risky'

5 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

We expect to be able  lawfully to pursue our hobby /pastime  because we are legally entitled to do so ,yet slate others for doing what they legally can do....public photography 

Public photography stops when he pointed his camera inwards without seeking permission!

7 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

We expect to be able  lawfully to pursue our hobby /pastime  because we are legally entitled to do so ,yet slate others for doing what they legally can do....public photography 

The thing is, just because something someone is doing is legal, it doesn't mean they're not being a ****. 

47 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Public photography stops when he pointed his camera inwards without seeking permission!

That is one of the  biggest  myths  ,what   you can see from public you can photograph  as they keep saying you cannot trespass their eyes  ,there are one or two places photography is forbidden   but this is not one of them ,whether you agree with them or not  they choose to use the rights given to them and at times it shows those who should know the law and uphold it  abuse it and in doing so lose the the respect of the public. This also shows the crass stupidity of putting a soldier with a lack of basic  english on guard at the entrance to a military base  without knowing the rules when its acceptable to unholster his weapon  and a nco to guide him .

Just now, 12gauge82 said:

The thing is, just because something someone is doing is legal, it doesn't mean they're not being a ****. 

Probably thats what the ANTIS say about us ,you know the usual  killing for your  pleasure  and we retort its legal  does that make us **** holes

4 minutes ago, AULD YIN said:

Probably thats what the ANTIS say about us ,you know the usual  killing for your  pleasure  and we retort its legal  does that make us **** holes

antis are a very small cross section of society and is hardly reflective of the wider population, just like auditors. 

Edited by 12gauge82

25 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Probably, but antis are a very small cross section of society and is hardly reflective of the wider population, just like auditors. 

And we grow fewer every year  due in part to a small section of  society  voicing their opinion  whether we should be allowed to 

carry on doing a legal activity

I may not agree with what the the auditors do all the time  but i WILL defend their right to do it

Edited by AULD YIN
add info

41 minutes ago, AULD YIN said:

And we grow fewer every year  due in part to a small section of  society  voicing their opinion  whether we should be allowed to 

carry on doing a legal activity

I may not agree with what the the auditors do all the time  but i WILL defend their right to do it

Well by your logic do you also defend some antis rights as they don't all break the law, despite causing problems for shoots? 

20 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

Well by your logic do you also defend some antis rights as they don't all break the law, despite causing problems for shoots? 

As long as they abide by the law and dont  cause alarm fear and distress to other members of the public ,what other answer would you expect from me on a public forum

Alarm fear and distress is a normal catch all for the  police at a public gathering

Edited by AULD YIN
add fear

3 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

The Gurkha should be given a pay rise for not slapping the eegit with the camera into a pulp. The camera man’s epitaph to read “He died doing what he loved best, throwing stones at bears”. 

Sadly to be honest i think he will get his **** kicked