Advice please, where can I buy a BPS mag tube?

Mud

Hi everyone. I need to buy a section 2 magazine tube for a Browning BPS, can anyone suggest where I can find one please? I've had no answer from Browning UK and Brownells don't seem to list it? Any suggestions would be gratefully received! Thanks

1 minute ago, Mud said:

Hi everyone. I need to buy a section 2 magazine tube for a Browning BPS, can anyone suggest where I can find one please? I've had no answer from Browning UK and Brownells don't seem to list it? Any suggestions would be gratefully received! Thanks

When you say you have had no answer from Browniing UK - thats pretty shoddy

Brownells I can understand - they are pretty much the sales office for the US the way I understand it and obviously in the US dont have any need for S2 mags.

Personally I would phone up Browning UK and ask them but I suspect the answer might be something along the line that you need to take your gun to them and they will have one of their very expensive master gun makers fit a new one, crimp it for a few moula but be aware they do need to have the installation certified by (I think) Birmingham or London proof house so don't be thinking it will be a hundred quid!

D