Gun Watch sales moving to PW forums

Teal

Several years after we shifted all the gun sales off the forums onto Gun Watch, they are now coming back.

As some may be aware for some time there have been problems with paying for listings on the platform. I had really been trying to find a solution with the payment provider, but as time has dragged on, and on. I have now called time on it. So as from immediately,  if you are looking to sell a gun, you will be able to start new topics in the private gun sales forum. There will be a short period of overlap where listings from Gun Watch continue to come through onto Pigeon Watch, but in the near future, a notice will be put on there, and this will be shut down with all traffic directed to the PW forums.

Any questions please do ask. The guidance topics will be updated in due course, but for now I just wanted to put this up here as I know some people have been waiting weeks (or longer) to list guns for sale, and now they can.

I would also like to quickly say I have really appreciated all the support and use of Gun Watch over the years by members, it is a real shame to shut it down, but in truth the software would have soon needed a serious upgrade and at the present time I just don't have the funds to do that in any case.

1 minute ago, Centrepin said:

Good stuff, do you still want a payment as I'd like to advertise a .410 and a .22 air rifle?

Good timing - it's free!

Thanks @Marka11 as luck would have it going to nip out roost shooting for a couple of hours tomorrow afternoon!

@222mark and everyone else affected yes - dragged on and on too long. Sorry about that. Things much simpler now - hopefully!