SGC renewal Scotland

Docleo

Got my renewal letter earlier this year 2 1/2 or 3 months prior to renewal date due to the backlog they said  , got the licenses back 2 weeks  before the old ones expired , bonus part  only a extra fiver for my air weapon license (first application)   it was coterminous with  sg and firearm 

10 hours ago, Scully said:

Why don’t you ring them and ask? 

I tried few times, no answer. 

23 hours ago, mossy835 said:

i never wait i send mine off, 12 weeks befor.then i get a reminder letter.

8 hours ago, AULD YIN said:

Got my renewal letter earlier this year 2 1/2 or 3 months prior to renewal date due to the backlog they said  , got the licenses back 2 weeks  before the old ones expired , bonus part  only a extra fiver for my air weapon license (first application)   it was coterminous with  sg and firearm 

Thanks! 

23 hours ago, Scully said:

Fair enough. Can you ring direct or do you have to go through a switchboard? 
It’s convenient for me ( HQ just ten minutes away ) to just call in if I have to, which I have done several times, and just ring the doorbell. Could you do this? 

Thanks Scully. 

Unfortunately it is not close enough to me to call in. I'll wait (trying again to speak to them) for 1-2 more weeks. Then I might just send my renewal application. 

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...

How did you get on Docleo.  I received a renewal letter from police Scotland on the 8 November , It said in the letter  complete a 201 form and

do not send it in. An FEO officer will be in contact, thinking as my licence isn't up till Feb 2022 didn't think I would here from them till DEC/Jan.

As I had to contact Doctors, referees, passport photo. I get a call on 10th from FEO asking about doctors ,referees, and to arrange an appointment to come out and see

me on the 24th . He spoke to both of my referees on the 11th November. No harm on giving them a call or an email .

Atb