COP-26

ditchman

this will be a load of rubbish............the various govts will dress it up as a sucess ...but in the end they will go for the easiest target....the little people...they will slap more taxes on us and remove traditions so they can report back that the govt is saving millions of tonnes of carbon been made by stopping aunty flo and her mate madge going shopping 3 times a week...and making these ole gulls shop online in the Metaverse.............

see greta is there...she wanna watch out otherwise she will get buried in Sutton-Hoo..with the rest of them furriners.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, ditchman said:

this will be a load of rubbish............the various govts will dress it up as a sucess ...but in the end they will go for the easiest target....the little people...they will slap more taxes on us and remove traditions so they can report back that the govt is saving millions of tonnes of carbon been made by stopping aunty flo and her mate madge going shopping 3 times a week...and making these ole gulls shop online in the Metaverse.............

see greta is there...she wanna watch out otherwise she will get buried in Sutton-Hoo..with the rest of them furriners.....

Hello, I would really like to see Miss Thungberg go up against the Chinese Government 

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

If they really meant to change, a lot of unnecessary travel would go and a lot of very wealthy individuals and companies would be paying a much higher amount of tax!

Looking at the first few months of lockdown where chine stopped production, it's air quality improved silly % , canals in Venice were clear, no vapor trails in the skies and the skies were clear bright blue.. those few months of lockdown showed the world what needs to happen. But they will as has been said, screw the average Joe.

29 minutes ago, ShootingEgg said:

Looking at the first few months of lockdown where chine stopped production, it's air quality improved silly % , canals in Venice were clear, no vapor trails in the skies and the skies were clear bright blue.. those few months of lockdown showed the world what needs to happen. But they will as has been said, screw the average Joe.

Correct because the average Joe can't kick back as he is powerless in the necessary timescale?

bloody load of tosh this is .................the rich people and buisnesses will continue to live their lives as normal ..whilst the small people will pay for their priverlidge.....

all this bilious verbal diarroea luvvie talk about the world is going electric is total cobblers.......thats fine if you wanna plug yer derrier into the socket for a few volts now and again........now they are talking about banning meat...........i tell you now i aint eating locust pasties...

the whole lot of them couldnt manage a wee up in a brewery...............proberly ban that as well

rant over im going back to my cheap wine that aint bleeding french

1 minute ago, Scully said:

Who are ‘they’? 

I think you already know the answer but: they who know that commercial passenger aircraft are amongst the worst polluters and won't upset their vested interest apple carts - and package holidays are not essential.

I'm guessing some wet will come back to enquire about which apple carts, but don't bother because I'm sure anyone with intelligence know what I mean even though it might be a bit clumsy.

Biggest threat to mankind and the planet is ‘mankind’ , there’s just too bloody many of us and population control isn’t exactly a political policy winner.

But it will come to a stage whereby we just cannot keep reproducing with our current lifespan.

Its been said on this forum before, Logan’s Run here we come 

4 minutes ago, Jaymo said:

Biggest threat to mankind and the planet is ‘mankind’ , there’s just too bloody many of us and population control isn’t exactly a political policy winner.

But it will come to a stage whereby we just cannot keep reproducing with our current lifespan.

Its been said on this forum before, Logan’s Run here we come 

Or let covid thin out the populations that have the highest birthrates.  Oh that might already be goin...

1 minute ago, Dave-G said:

Or let covid thin out the populations that have the highest birthrates.  Oh that might already be goin...

the chinese figured that one out

for christ sake dont mention Macron..........where did he get his wife from Durassic bloody park.......she is sum bloody fossil that one.....any self respecting Glaswegian has put a chastity belt on his old gran....incase Macron's up for a night out.......

36 minutes ago, Dave-G said:

I think you already know the answer but: they who know that commercial passenger aircraft are amongst the worst polluters and won't upset their vested interest apple carts - and package holidays are not essential.

I'm guessing some wet will come back to enquire about which apple carts, but don't bother because I'm sure anyone with intelligence know what I mean even though it might be a bit clumsy.

Don't kill off the passenger jets.... ill be out of a job building the things! Mind you when I see how they go together and how many other manufacturer's trust China to build their parts I feel justified in never having got on one in my life, human filled missiles! 😆

7 minutes ago, islandgun said:

The circus has come to town. Cant watch the bunch of hypocrites, from Bidens motorcade to global protesters. 

Indeed their motto seems to be everybody has to suffer but they are excepted as they are important and the world couldn't go on without them........ ####holes