RABBI SKEET

DUNKS

Great fun at Lakeside yesterday with my two sons! The Skeet stand is now Rabbi Skeet. Standard Skeet but with Rabbits too. Best to stand at one end. Any combination, Rabbit and skeet going away or one coming toward and one going away. Or stand in the middle and try to hit the Rabbits as they cross. Added to the fun was the very wet ground so the Rabbits disappeared in a great shower of spray or shot out unscathed.

If another couple of shooters had not appeared I think we would have shot all our cartridges at that one stand. Great day!

Sounds great! Bolting bunnies really does get the adrenalin going! Mate and I often clean ourselves out on the bunny stand at Westlands, he often smoking both as they cross ( it’s obvious where this happens if you look at the ground!) and he relishes killing one in the air before it’s first bounce! 😀Great fun! 

Edited by Scully
Told off!

4 minutes ago, Scully said:

Sounds great! Bolting bunnies really does get the adrenalin going! Mate and I often clean ourselves out on the bunny stand at Westlands, he often smoking both as they cross ( it’s obvious where this happens if you look at the ground!) and he relishes killing one in the air before it’s first bounce! 😀Great fun! 

Trying gun down to get the incoming rabbit as it reaches you is fun too.  

5 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Sounds great.  :good:

West London Shooting school used to do something similar years ago, rabbiT clays through tunnels and up ramps.

It made for an interesting hour or two.  :cool1:

With red cartridges of course 😂😂😂

27 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

DISASTER, Just today recd my supply of new 12g hulls to load with black powder.

They are GREEN. However am i going to hit anything with them???.

DUNKS are they seconds if they are green? Hope they came with a discount.

Maybe hull have infiltrated our ranks and on scientific testing confirmed our  red cartridge theory. Maybe they are going to release “Hull PW Red Arrows “ endorsed by our very own TC linking in with his RAF !?!

sorry TC if I have blown the cover on this one if so I will delete - don’t want you getting into bother with your sponsor !

ATB

agriv8

16 hours ago, DUNKS said:

DISASTER, Just today recd my supply of new 12g hulls to load with black powder.

They are GREEN. However am i going to hit anything with them???.

15 hours ago, Agriv8 said:

DUNKS are they seconds if they are green? Hope they came with a discount.

Maybe hull have infiltrated our ranks and on scientific testing confirmed our  red cartridge theory. Maybe they are going to release “Hull PW Red Arrows “ endorsed by our very own TC linking in with his RAF !?!

sorry TC if I have blown the cover on this one if so I will delete - don’t want you getting into bother with your sponsor !

ATB

agriv8

What a wonderful Idea, bound to be a winner!  :good:

I think I should approach the BBMF as well.  :good:

3 hours ago, ehb102 said:

Thought you meant "practice" 

ALL practice is good, but some is BETTER than others!  :cool1:

So TC who is :-

I think I should approach the BBMF as well

Are they your  sporting agents who handle your press coverage and engagement and endorsement portfolio. 

Best  British Media Facility?

ps rabbi skeet not hit Yorkshire yet AFAIK but me and shooting pal are finalising plans for a Churchill’s ripon visit Monday if we can swing it !

Agriv8 

8 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

So TC who is :-

I think I should approach the BBMF as well

Are they your  sporting agents who handle your press coverage and engagement and endorsement portfolio. 

Best  British Media Facility?

ps rabbi skeet not hit Yorkshire yet AFAIK but me and shooting pal are finalising plans for a Churchill’s ripon visit Monday if we can swing it !

Agriv8 

The Battle of Britain Memorial Flight.

Preservers of Aviation Heritage.

IMG_3708aa.jpg