270 reloading

Is there anyone on here in or close to Shrewsbury with dies etc to reload 270 win? Ammo selection is a bit hit and miss locally I've found. I can get 130gr federal powrshok from Cambers for £36/20 which isn't too upsetting but its strong enough when you're using a few and the last 8 weeks I've shot just over 3 boxes! 

All my reloading gear is packed away and realistically with my little one being the feral beast she is its better off shut away so she doesn't start building her own bullets for barbie to shoot. 

I fancy having a look at making up a light for calibre round and a heavier round for not much reason other than I'm interested in how they'd perform. 95gr ballistic tip from a 270 sounds like the big brother of a 58gr vmax out of a 243. The powrshok are possibly a bit hard on soft skinned stuff if you don't hit a bone, I mean I'm really just making excuses I've only had 1 fox argue the toss and that was because it turned out my stock bolts had slackened a little and my accuracy went when using the sticks. 

Obviously I'll buy the primers, powders and pews and supply the brass I'd just like some guidance and loan of the equipment.