Vastfire torch

nicknsd1978

Anyone experienced the vastfire torches off eBay. Looking for one for lamping, it’ll be my first time out at night. Was looking at the T50 which’ll be £40 for torch, batteries, charger, mount and remote switch. You can get other vastfire torches for £20 with all the same stuff. Was thinking Red 350lm

Hello, as above or the new TR torches from ludicrous lumins , if you want a red pil go for the better one and use the low medium high , as well as flood or spot beam, you can get different size heads, mine is 38mm, or you can spend a bit more and get night sabre, get the batteries and charger off torchy boy .co.uk , I take it you want a red led torch ?, red 350 ??

• 1 month later...

I bought the T50 which is very powerful but also extremely heavy. I also obtained a similar unbranded one off a friend which is just as powerful but a lot lighter. Ones red and ones green though so it must look like I’m having a disco when I’m out. The light one is gun mounted and the other a have in my hand when the guns over my shoulder

2 hours ago, nicknsd1978 said:

I bought the T50 which is very powerful but also extremely heavy. I also obtained a similar unbranded one off a friend which is just as powerful but a lot lighter. Ones red and ones green though so it must look like I’m having a disco when I’m out. The light one is gun mounted and the other a have in my hand when the guns over my shoulder

Sounds good 👍