LAND ROVER Discovery 4 Custom Dog Cage (Barjo) - Probably Discovery 3

Downforce

I am selling a BARJO Dog Cage custom made to fit a Land Rover Discovery 4 (and probably 3) £300 ono

Just to be clear Barjo are the Rolls-Royce of dog cages and this one was a custom build to maximise space as we have 2 large dogs

The cage is really well built and has a large door to the rear and an emergency escape door

The cage slides straight in and literally fills the whole boot allowing two large dogs to easily fit in

As the cage is lockable it can be used to transport other high value goods, it can also be left with the tailgate top open so dogs can get air but be secure

If I remember correctly the cage cost us about £5-600 and has only been used a few times so is in near new condition

Whilst I will consider offers please be aware that it's huge and should be ideally collected from Hitchin (probably in a LR Discovery 4) so you are probably best coming to buy haggle and collect in one visit as it would be tricky to post 🙂

I will find some photos to send to anyone interested but if you have a Disco 4 this is an awesome cage to get roughly half new price

I'm selling as we dont have the Disco any more although theres a chance we may get one again

Any questions please ask

D

Edited by Downforce