Azeem Rafiq

holloway

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been called many names as southern irish      ive heard them all      most were extracting the urine as i did back        the ones nasty   learned quickly  a big mouth gets a broken nose  there and then           i dont  get  he was nasty  i was also nasty     they were worse than me    now many years on        make the shoe fit   whats to gain     

7 hours ago, Saltings said:

been called many names as southern irish      ive heard them all      most were extracting the urine as i did back        the ones nasty   learned quickly  a big mouth gets a broken nose  there and then           i dont  get  he was nasty  i was also nasty     they were worse than me    now many years on        make the shoe fit   whats to gain     

Whats to gain ? A five figure payout ?

3 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

You will be stunned to learn the BBC has not run the story yet.

No surprises there then. 

These double stands when it comes to racism needs to stop before this country ends in a simmering pot of division, anger and hate that boils over into something really ugly, just look what happened to Germany when they were unfairly blamed after ww1 and forced to castigate themselves with the treaty of versailless. 

What these ultra woke clowns don't get is they will cause the far right to rise if they keep pushing this nonsense against the populations wishes. 

On 19/11/2021 at 18:38, harrycatcat1 said:

Crocodile tears 😢?

Screenshot_20211119-180512_Samsung Internet.jpg

I think that's what it was all about. Caught and bowled.

Just retired after 44, years with  the NHS. Didn't get anywhere near six figures. 

Can't help but think, why didn't someone call me Snowman , Smowflake. Ask me if my uncle was a shopkeeper while driving past a shop.

Edited by redial
Error

looks like getting a juvenile drunk  texting messages to whom ever  anti sematic      im sorry   fixes all       a pay out     

i wish i kept the names of the ******** that made my life a misery that were thick ****ers        and  couldn't do what i did        they didnt have my skills   couldn't read technical drawings or steel fixing drawings      i could       i built the difficult stuff   the intricate stuff        as a cabinet maker     i ****** on them  from a height           i cant read every day words  easily              i need time                  technical  drawings i can read no problem     and have taught many  how to read a drawing       and yet im thick paddy  

i dont care    i dont have an axe to grind    i dont have an agenda    i dont care its in the past        life is too short for hatred          tomorrow will be a better  day   every day 

3 hours ago, Saltings said:

looks like getting a juvenile drunk  texting messages to whom ever  anti sematic      im sorry   fixes all       a pay out     

i wish i kept the names of the ******** that made my life a misery that were thick ****ers        and  couldn't do what i did        they didnt have my skills   couldn't read technical drawings or steel fixing drawings      i could       i built the difficult stuff   the intricate stuff        as a cabinet maker     i ****** on them  from a height           i cant read every day words  easily              i need time                  technical  drawings i can read no problem     and have taught many  how to read a drawing       and yet im thick paddy  

i dont care    i dont have an axe to grind    i dont have an agenda    i dont care its in the past        life is too short for hatred          tomorrow will be a better  day   every day 

Well said 👍