Little boy mauled to death in Caerphilly 😔

WalkedUp

1 minute ago, 12gauge82 said:

I agree with most of that, although your cocker could kill a baby if so inclined. Which is my point, it's how we raise our while respecting they're dogs and not humans. 

I could almost certainly take walked ups or anyone else's dogs and train them to bite no problem at all, it's not about the breed although it obviously plays a part in liklihood and ability. All dogs can breed with each other, despite the visual differences they are literally wolves in dogs clothing and they all still have prey drive under that clothing. Simply blaming the breed of a dog is idiotic as I pointed out in my post above. 

Yes my sprocker could that why I had no dogs until my boys were old enough ( 8 and 11 )to  understand that there is a rules I would not trust any dog with any baby. But the original post is that a 10 year old boy had been mauled to death by a dog that has the strength to inflict that sort of damage that sort of dog should only be allowed to owners like yourself I would not chance making a mistake and possibly having a child killer on my hands I see little reason to have this sort of dog freely available. It was touch and go on my sprocker getting the idea that she had to ignore sheep and lambs on the way back from a flush but a couple of tugs of the ear and the gravely voice she now purposefully looks the other way when passing em ! 

To sum up dogs with that killer instinct bred into the bloodline should only be allowed to be owned by experienced handlers. They aret the are trained to protect the owners house they work for in the same way the alsation chained up in a Scrap yard was years ago.

I do find your sentence that seems to indicate that you trained dogs capable of eating a pit I have no comprehension of why anyone would need Dutch a dog . 

most of us on a pigeon forum wants a pet that we can take and work and now and again bring us our game back not for harming other humans dogs or anything else just a useful companion in the field, moor or wood 

Agriv8

19 minutes ago, Agriv8 said:

Yes my sprocker could that why I had no dogs until my boys were old enough ( 8 and 11 )to  understand that there is a rules I would not trust any dog with any baby. But the original post is that a 10 year old boy had been mauled to death by a dog that has the strength to inflict that sort of damage that sort of dog should only be allowed to owners like yourself I would not chance making a mistake and possibly having a child killer on my hands I see little reason to have this sort of dog freely available. It was touch and go on my sprocker getting the idea that she had to ignore sheep and lambs on the way back from a flush but a couple of tugs of the ear and the gravely voice she now purposefully looks the other way when passing em ! 

To sum up dogs with that killer instinct bred into the bloodline should only be allowed to be owned by experienced handlers. They aret the are trained to protect the owners house they work for in the same way the alsation chained up in a Scrap yard was years ago.

I do find your sentence that seems to indicate that you trained dogs capable of eating a pit I have no comprehension of why anyone would need Dutch a dog . 

most of us on a pigeon forum wants a pet that we can take and work and now and again bring us our game back not for harming other humans dogs or anything else just a useful companion in the field, moor or wood 

Agriv8

I again agree with alot of that, your talking alot of sense, I'm at the point I'd like to see some sort of dog licence, it's a shame the majority of sensible owners should suffer, but due to the idiotic few I believe it's the only way. 

Not that banning breeds help, but APT type dogs are already banned and it hasn't stopped people being killed by them, the other 3 banned breeds have never killed anyone in the uk as far as I'm aware, I've never even herd of an attack by one, it's simply their connection with dog fighting, which is a vile sport,if you could call it that.