Double standards

Bigteddy1954

I would think he follws advice given for eace situation .

Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust, which runs the hospital, said on social media in response to a complaint about the PM not wearing a mask: "Please be assured that infection prevention and control remains an utmost priority for our trust.

"The prime minister, Boris Johnson, followed strict measures, including wearing a mask, in each clinical area he visited."

Yes, the general public certainly got a raw deal at the last election. But lets face it, there was only two real candidates in the running, the first was an out and out racist and the second is a public school "hooray henry" who, already had a serious rap sheet of gaffs from his stint as the lord mayor of London.

I don't think his continuous foot in mouth behaviour is a sign of stupidity, he is obviously quite intelligent, it's just his inability to use his brain and think things through logically and rationalise the facts of a situation properly before opening his mouth and making rash statements that he later regrets and has to retract.

What really sets him apart for me though, is his infuriating habit of ever answering a question with a direct yes or no, instead preferring to stutter and waffle unrelated nonsense in an attempt to bamboozle.      

1 hour ago, Tonka54 said:

Yes, the general public certainly got a raw deal at the last election. But lets face it, there was only two real candidates in the running, the first was an out and out racist and the second is a public school "hooray henry" who, already had a serious rap sheet of gaffs from his stint as the lord mayor of London.

I don't think his continuous foot in mouth behaviour is a sign of stupidity, he is obviously quite intelligent, it's just his inability to use his brain and think things through logically and rationalise the facts of a situation properly before opening his mouth and making rash statements that he later regrets and has to retract.

What really sets him apart for me though, is his infuriating habit of ever answering a question with a direct yes or no, instead preferring to stutter and waffle unrelated nonsense in an attempt to bamboozle.      

I thought politicians weren't allowed to say yes or no. 

Just watch yes minister. 

They obviously do.