1000 x 12b Hull High Pheasant 6's Fibre Cartridge - Unopened Boxes of 250

morgan

1000 x Hull High Pheasant, shot size 6's, fibre wad - unopened Box's of 250, 67mm length suitable for 2.5" chambers and above.

The 1000 cartridges comprises of 750 x 32gm and 250 x 30gm.

I bought these a year ago, but are mostly rifle shooting at the moment and could use the funds, so £285.00 for the thousand. Think that is about £100 cheaper than retail.

Can probably deliver in Oswestry or Welshpool region, as I work there often. SGC will need to be shown please.

Edited by morgan

1 hour ago, morgan said:

1000 x Hull High Pheasant, shot size 6's, fibre wad - unopened Box's of 250.

750 x 32gm, 250 x 30gm. 67mm length suitable for 2.5" chambers and above.

I bought these a year ago, but are mostly rifle shooting at the moment and could use the funds, so £285.00. Think that is about £100 cheaper than retail.

Can deliver Oswestry or Welshpool region. SGC will need to be shown.

Are you open to splitting? I only use 10 or 20 most shoots so don’t recon I need 1750 - I am down Telford at weekend visiting the dragon!

Agriv8

Agriv, Thank you for your offer. I was really hoping to sell them in one go, unless its local. As its a better saving for the buyer. Would you buy 500. I would have to charge £20 for diesel to take them to Telford, as its over a 100 mile round trip. I go to Oswestry and Welshpool regularly, but never Telford. My pick up only does 30 to the gallon. If you were closer it would not be a problem.

Edited by morgan

On 09/11/2021 at 16:21, morgan said:

Agriv, Thank you for your offer. I was really hoping to sell them in one go, unless its local. As its a better saving for the buyer. Would you buy 500. I would have to charge £20 for diesel to take them to Telford, as its over a 100 mile round trip. I go to Oswestry and Welshpool regularly, but never Telford. My pick up only does 30 to the gallon. If you were closer it would not be a problem.

I’m happy to take the other half in Telford 👍