cheap night vision

MacSxS

Good afternoon all, I have bean asked by a land owner to help with a bunny problem, so  I'm looking for a cheap night vision add on for my sub 12lb air rifle. I am not interested with recording, taking photos or pinging footage to the interweb. 

any recommendations ?

On 09/11/2021 at 17:20, MacSxS said:

Thanks Ant if you could send me a few details. I would prefer look through scope type but cost with probably be the deciding factor I only have a budget of up to £150

ill send you some pic's bud and ill be selling the nv kit for £150 posted

here's pic of the NT300 it comes with battery charger +mtc scope adaptor which may fit others.

it has an inbuilt dimmer.and with the correct scope and IR it is capable of going out to 300yds

Image4.jpg

Edited by ant.mass

On 09/11/2021 at 15:44, MacSxS said:

Good afternoon all, I have bean asked by a land owner to help with a bunny problem, so  I'm looking for a cheap night vision add on for my sub 12lb air rifle. I am not interested with recording, taking photos or pinging footage to the interweb. 

any recommendations ?

Hello, what did you decide on for your night shooting ?

any recommendations ?

any recommendations ?

Not being funny but if you want cheap without recording etc etc, why not look at these, adjustable beam torch and mount for under £10, you will need a battery and charger though, less than £10 again.

Rechargeable 25000LM LED Flashlight Tactical USB Super Bright Torch Zoomable | eBay

or this package, but you will need a mount..

2X Rechargeable Battery Li-ion Batteries+ 2X LED Flashlight Torch+2x USB Charger | eBay

Lots of choice on eBay and worth a look! :good:

• 4 weeks later...

any recommendations ?

Hello, what did you decide for night shooting ?

• 11 months later...