Long shot pug 308 led headlight

foxbasher

Evening all. its a long shot I know but has anyone on the pw massive got or know the whereabouts of a headlight for a peugeot 308 full led. I've got one in the garage that I'm doing a front end repair on for the wife and I'm in need of the drivers side headlight. I've had a look on the bay and I can get the pass side for £150 but the cheapest drivers side is £350 at the mo😭😭

It's not got to be on the road until January so there's no huge rush, ya never know until you ask. Thanks all

1 hour ago, foxbasher said:

Evening all. its a long shot I know but has anyone on the pw massive got or know the whereabouts of a headlight for a peugeot 308 full led. I've got one in the garage that I'm doing a front end repair on for the wife and I'm in need of the drivers side headlight. I've had a look on the bay and I can get the pass side for £150 but the cheapest drivers side is £350 at the mo😭😭

It's not got to be on the road until January so there's no huge rush, ya never know until you ask. Thanks all

Hi try pugbitz based in denton they are a big Peugeot breaker could be worth a shot