Old stubbles

Dr D

There is a spot I know where three flight lines converge. Pigeons use it all the time but if you didn’t know you would often look at the fields and think they are devoid of life. However, when the pigeons want to get somewhere they will use the lines and on the right day you can draw them in even if they are not feeding there. This is exactly what happened here in the space of a few hours. The days have closed in now and everything is nearly wrapped up by 2pm, but the barrel was pretty hot for a spell. Result 93. It was quite a bit of sport out of nothing. 

C56D35C5-314A-4FED-8E4B-9F0910B1CD56.jpeg

Edited by Dr D

10 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well done, haven't I seen that picture before?

In fairness to you it is pretty similar picture to the one I put up a day or so ago. A pile of pigeons lying on a stubble field 😂. Not so many birds in this pic though. I will have to up my photography skills any suggestions? Will take some pics of my set up etc next time

15 minutes ago, Dr D said:

In fairness to you it is pretty similar picture to the one I put up a day or so ago. A pile of pigeons lying on a stubble field 😂. Not so many birds in this pic though. I will have to up my photography skills any suggestions? Will take some pics of my set up etc next time

You were right!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 wrong photo. I put the correct one up. Apologies. Still the fact I made the mistake probably proves my point of needing to be little more inventive with the pics