Finally under them!

flippermaj

It’s been a while coming but I finally got under them this morning having had a couple of blanks.

I was thinking of going to the dark side and getting a semi auto but the local gun shop has no Armsans in stock so took the old AYA Yeoman out and what a result.  Shot with a variety of carts, 1 to a very expensive bismuth no 4 , 2 to some Remington steel no2 32 gram and 1 to Eley eco steel 32 gram no 3,  all 2.75 inch carts, who needs a 3.5 mag😀

Dog did a good retrieve from the sea as well.  Stopped at the four and watched the rest, a morning to remember.

C3B69D6C-7692-49BC-B179-DC106293E538.jpeg

1 hour ago, flippermaj said:

It’s been a while coming but I finally got under them this morning having had a couple of blanks.

I was thinking of going to the dark side and getting a semi auto but the local gun shop has no Armsans in stock so took the old AYA Yeoman out and what a result.  Shot with a variety of carts, 1 to a very expensive bismuth no 4 , 2 to some Remington steel no2 32 gram and 1 to Eley eco steel 32 gram no 3,  all 2.75 inch carts, who needs a 3.5 mag😀

Dog did a good retrieve from the sea as well.  Stopped at the four and watched the rest, a morning to remember.

Your little ole dog look well pleased with the results of a morning flight , on our club marshes four is the limit which is fair enough as they will keep you going for a while .

Nice photo and THANKS for sharing.

1 hour ago, flippermaj said:

Cracking picture and good result mate well to you both. Hope my change of fortune hold's took a good friend this morning who got two Pinks myself a Right & Left fingers crossed for Conor in the morning as he was working today

5 hours ago, flippermaj said:

Fantastic mate nothing better than dropping a few wildfowl with a side by side the dog looks well pleased 👍👍