Boris says Terror threat "Severe" and continues to allow "asylum seekers" free passage……..

KB1

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

The French/EU have been worse than Belarus, trying to destabilise UK just like they are accusing Belarus  of doing to them.  I suspect a case of do as you would be done by in play.

The French are definitely as bad a Belarus. However their tactics are not as blatant. They are far more sneaky and subtle and therefore very effective in deliberately sending them over.

22 minutes ago, bruno22rf said:

Interesting to read that the Taxi bomber had his application for Asylum refused in 2014, why was he still here, am I missing something ?

The 'authorities' (Home Office, Border Force, Immigration, Police etc.) have a record of a VERY small number of successful deportations - and a huge number of people who 'go missing', use a large variety of 'human rights' loopholes using highly questionable lawyers paid out of the public purse.  Most attempts to deport fail and are hugely expensive.  When deportation does occur - I gather they are often back in months.  Examples here;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59243086

https://www.infomigrants.net/en/post/28890/uk-deportation-flight-to-jamaica-takes-off-13-on-board

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/08/10/30-criminals-removed-jamaica-deportation-flight-last-minute/

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/jul/22/legal-bids-mean-uk-deportation-flight-to-zimbabwe-takes-off-just-one-third-full

Basically - our laws are such that deportation is near impossible ......... and it is nothing new - been going on for years.

2 hours ago, Rob85 said:

If the French won't actively try to shut down the networks of scumbags that work as the fixers and traffickers for these migrants/asylum seekers then maybe its time we sent a covert task force over to have a quiet looksie into whats going on. Maybe find out who the big players are and remove them. It seems clear to me that they must have people at the top in France and in the uk who are running the show.

Yep.

It;s about time we got really serious with the French, fishing as a starter?

In conversation yesterday someone pointed out the main difficulty we face in simple terms? We gave it all away by joining in a club that had but one aim, domination and subjugation by economic means? We will never be forgiven for opting out and shockingly our politicos are overwhelmed at the massive daunting task of having to think for themselves?

Edited by old man

Where are all the dingies coming from, clearly the migrants did not carry it through several countries, The french could start at the shops selling them, produce a French driving licence, mark the dingy relating to who bought it, It would be a start, paper today some ***** tried it on a jet scooter, ended at the bottom.

36 minutes ago, P08 said:

Where are all the dingies coming from, clearly the migrants did not carry it through several countries, The french could start at the shops selling them, produce a French driving licence, mark the dingy relating to who bought it, It would be a start, paper today some ***** tried it on a jet scooter, ended at the bottom.

Spot on stop the sale of boats is the key, the traffickers must be getting them from some one, should all be micro chipped at point of sale to make them traceable. Its not rocket science is it. 🥵

59 minutes ago, old man said:

And the CPS need a new leader too? WTFlip?

Just watched the evening  new , an ITV camera crew on the French beach filming  them carrying  a very large Rib  down onto the beach , them all climbing aboard  asked were have you come from , the local camp they said , they did not look like they had been  in a camp all quite well dressed  and laughing  at the camera . Of they go  . Sometime later two  French police officers  turn up stood there having a smoke .  Realy rubs it in . I was afraid I was going to throw something  at the TV .

If they have all that money for a crossing  why are they in one of these camps in the first place.  

there is no easy solution to stopping cross channel migrants en route. If there was it would have been done.  forcefully intercepting migrant boats and pushing them back will involve migrants at some point drowning, whether by boats sinking as more likely as someone previously mentioned the migrants intentionally jumping overboard.

16 hours ago, Mungler said:

As a bit of a history nerd, I am troubled by refuge migration - knowing what we know now would anyone stand in the way of someone wanting to get out of Nazi Germany before 1939 and regardless of where they wanted to get to in the world

And that is the problem. The right wing and beyond push the usual tropes of "invasion", "threat", "overpopulation", "disease", "difference/xenophobia", and is terrified that it's majority ethnic nationalism seems to be fading because there seem to be so many "others" about. 

11 hours ago, old'un said:

The asylum flag is a gift horse for terrorists, what better way to get your terrorist fighters into the countries of people you wish to harm.

Why not just give them a ticket and a visa? Simple and effective?

11 hours ago, Rob85 said:

Also a nice easy way to target a Royal Navy patrol boat or even the RNLI, hide among the asylum seekers and detonate the second they pull along side or better still pull you onboard. Terrorists have never minded killing their own as collateral damage before.

Whiskey tango foxtrot?

6 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

I'm sorry i don't understand what you mean.

France and Germany give migrants more money than the UK

25 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

The over all package in the uk is better, the free health care alone is worth a lot.

Henry likes to make simple issues complex, like deporting illegal economic migrants. And he implies complex issues are simple like France pays more money but clearly the UK with everything taken into consideration pays vastly more per migrant. 

But don't point facts out to him or he'll ignore you. 

12 hours ago, johnphilip said:

Just watched the evening  new , an ITV camera crew on the French beach filming  them carrying  a very large Rib  down onto the beach , them all climbing aboard  asked were have you come from , the local camp they said , they did not look like they had been  in a camp all quite well dressed  and laughing  at the camera . Of they go  . Sometime later two  French police officers  turn up stood there having a smoke .  Realy rubs it in . I was afraid I was going to throw something  at the TV .

If they have all that money for a crossing  why are they in one of these camps in the first place.  

This just has to be organised from our political side too? 

10 hours ago, henry d said:

France and Germany have higher incentives.

That just can't be the case?

8 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Henry likes to make simple issues complex, like deporting illegal economic migrants. And he implies complex issues are simple like France pays more money but clearly the UK with everything taken into consideration pays vastly more per migrant. 

But don't point facts out to him or he'll ignore you. 

Have to agree with Henry about deportation, can;t work as nowhere ti return them to? Legal minefield?

It has to be stopped by law changes etc here?

Edited by old man