Pitchfork arrest

islandgun

1 hour ago, Mungler said:

You can’t lock up flashers for life and you don’t go from flashing to murder rape of a child (twice), over night. And of course not all flashers end up rapists and murderers.

Absolutely, but he had been caught and had therapy, then there is the copper (can't remember his name) who was a flasher and ends up murdering Sara Everard. Now I am not suggesting that everyone flashing becomes a rapist and/or murderer but the low conviction rate means that lots don't end up on the sexual offenders register and dodge being scrutinized, so I would suggest that indecent exposure is taken more seriously and even though it is a difficult crime to bring to court it could help in stopping men from becoming more extreme in the way they get their sexual kicks.

20 minutes ago, henry d said:

Absolutely, but he had been caught and had therapy, then there is the copper (can't remember his name) who was a flasher and ends up murdering Sara Everard. Now I am not suggesting that everyone flashing becomes a rapist and/or murderer but the low conviction rate means that lots don't end up on the sexual offenders register and dodge being scrutinized, so I would suggest that indecent exposure is taken more seriously and even though it is a difficult crime to bring to court it could help in stopping men from becoming more extreme in the way they get their sexual kicks.

Caught twice and castration? 

17 hours ago, henry d said:

Not really, he came up for parole in 2016 after serving his sentence, was refused but was transferred to an open prison, two years later he reapplied and was again refused until his release earlier this year so I don't think cost comes into it.

Always counting cost Henry?

18 hours ago, Mungler said:

So, what do the Chinese do? Weigh and measure them in and you’ve got a clean liver, two kidneys, heart and lungs - he could do some real good and tick a dozen people off a dozen transplant lists 😆

Didn't know that, sort of a scrappage scheme . 

I wonder if there are any other second hand spares apart from those you mentioned. Cant see there being a demand for his todger