Shooting (Hunting) Video Games

humperdingle

Hi all, does anyone play hunting games on console or PC?

I’ve never really considered it before but since I bought myself a PS5, I thought it might be real purdy like 😬

So anyway, I downloaded Hunting 2 simulator. Seems OK so far but haven’t had the chance to play it much.

Any recommendations for other games?

10 minutes ago, London Best said:

Do you lot actually have any real guns?

a beretta 692 sporting, a beretta a400 xplor light semi auto,  a investram .410 over under single trigger, an ata sporter , a bsa r10 mk2 air rifle.  .Whether or not you count them as real guns is entirely down to you! I also shoot 22lr 223 and 243 under supervision, I go out pigeon/corvid shooting, foxing, rabbiting, wildfowling and the occasional day on peg for mixed pheasant duck partridge.  I also have a ps5 for a bit of down time of an evening…..I’ll assume you do not! and therefore have nothing better to do other than comment on subjects/posts that are quite clearly irrelevant to yourself. And quite clearly can’t help with anything constructive….. maybe take yourself to the post regarding why members don’t post on here as often anymore.