Franchi Affinity

Farmboy91

Franchi affinity in black, 3” chamber 3 chokes, 1/4 1/2 and 3/4. Brought this after a shoulder injury but hardly used it. Still got around 5 years left on the original warranty.

Packing up shooting so has to go.

Located on Essex/Suffolk border. 

Could possibly RfD at buyers expense.

£495 Ono 

Will add pictures this evening.

Going to list cartridges and other shooting bits this evening so happy to work out a deal if someone is interested in more than one item.

420FD4EF-5C0B-4EDB-A41E-10A14FDD7EA1.jpeg

Edited by Farmboy91

17 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Franchi affinity in black, 3” chamber 3 chokes, 1/4 1/2 and 3/4. Brought this after a shoulder injury but hardly used it. Still got around 5 years left on the original warranty.

Packing up shooting so has to go.

Located on Essex/Suffolk border. 

Could possibly RfD at buyers expense.

£495 Ono 

Will add pictures this evening.

Going to list cartridges and other shooting bits this evening so happy to work out a deal if someone is interested in more than one item.

Giving up ? Good luck with sales 

2 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Thank you both for the positive comments @mossy835and @Stephen-H I’ll still poke my nose in on here, had the pleasure of meeting some of these chaps and chats on here with a few more. Going to knock the collecting on the head too mate.

0DAE2031-7073-47EC-B577-B860775DC74B.jpeg

DB951B71-DCF5-4192-8604-199786E66602.jpeg

Beautiful clean lo9king gun if didn’t already have one I’ll be over it like a tramp on a bag of chips 

13 hours ago, Manish said:

Sad to hear your packing in shooting mate. Do you think your shoulder would be ok with some fly fishing? Us outdoor types need to be out there doing stuff. If your like me youll end up going nuts 

I’m not sure to be honest, do a lot of driving with work and just being sat in the same position gives it an ache. 

Might pick up a pcp up in the future and do a bit of plinking.

8 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

I’m not sure to be honest, do a lot of driving with work and just being sat in the same position gives it an ache. 

Might pick up a pcp up in the future and do a bit of plinking.

Sounds like some gentle movement might help you a wee bit but yes a pcp would be a good idea 

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2021 at 21:13, Farmboy91 said:

Believe me I’ve had all sorts of movements tried out on that shoulder 😂 it’s crush damaged nerves, chances are they won’t heal.

I had crushed nerves in my back,nearly ten years later I got knocked over,big crunch in my back and pain was gone,never knew I was in that much pain till it went.

So there is hope.

On 04/01/2022 at 19:39, vampire said:

I had crushed nerves in my back,nearly ten years later I got knocked over,big crunch in my back and pain was gone,never knew I was in that much pain till it went.

So there is hope.

Weird how to body learns to deal with the pain day to day though isn’t it.