Boris

oowee

The begining of the end? 

We all knew that he was not upto the job. Faced with a choice between 'The worst' and 'Not even that good', the choice was , to say the least, something of a 'hobsons' dilema so the populace can be forgiven. The question is how long can he hang on and who next? 

Social care bill?

Migrant shambles??

Brexit??

Pepper pig??

North South ??

There must be someone out there. 

27 minutes ago, countryman said:

I am surprised he is still there, I thought he just played the fool a bit but no, he is. 

He was the Star in a Reasonable Priced Car years ago. Clarkson suggested that most politicians have a veneer of competence and are blithering idiots underneath, but Boris was the other way around. Johnson replied, 'Although you can't discount the possibility that underneath this carefully crafted veneer of a blithering idiot, there lurks a blithering idiot'

10 hours ago, chrisjpainter said:

He was the Star in a Reasonable Priced Car years ago. Clarkson suggested that most politicians have a veneer of competence and are blithering idiots underneath, but Boris was the other way around. Johnson replied, 'Although you can't discount the possibility that underneath this carefully crafted veneer of a blithering idiot, there lurks a blithering idiot'

😂😂

Considering he's the pm who's faced the toughest challenges in covid and getting brexit done since ww2, I don't think he's done too bad to be honest. 

The biggest issues that absolutely must be sorted are the migrant crisis and toughening up with our brexit arrangements, like fishing and withdrawing from the hra so we can control our own borders. 

I'm prepared to give him time, but it's not limitless. 

What pm have we had that's done better? May, Cameron, brown, Blair. I don't think so🤡🤡🤡😂

Some very good points. In my mind if he tackles the migrant issue he can fail miserably with everything else, sorting that will be enough. However it's not so much stopping the flow but dealing with them harshly when the land and kicking them out as fast as they arrive.

If he fails with that, everything else will not matter,he will be toast.

1 hour ago, TRINITY said:

Some very good points. In my mind if he tackles the migrant issue he can fail miserably with everything else, sorting that will be enough. However it's not so much stopping the flow but dealing with them harshly when the land and kicking them out as fast as they arrive.

The problem with doing stuff like that is that A. You have to know where they came from and B. The places that they came from don't want them back either.  One of the son in laws worked for some years on taking some..... of them back. (Like people who had committed crimes over here serious crimes like rape, murder, pillage and stuff) they had been inside and they had deportation orders. Total nightmare. Total chaos./ total shambles. He was offered LARGE SUMS OF money to leave the van door open.! ( He did his duty)  they took people back to Jamaica and low and behold the same bloke was on the same flight back to the UK.... ( same bloke ... different bloke..... different identity/papers) ( no that's not me... someone different ).  Some countries wouldn't accept them.!!  Some flights degenerated into a mass brawl and the planes did unscheduled and the whole team was thrown off the plane and sometimes they couldn't get another flight on and had to come all the way back to the UK to restart the procedure.   Madness.   I kept telling him to find something else.  If he was my son I wouldn't want him doing that job.

Boris got us out of the EU and presided over a reasonably competent Covid crisis, but the cracks are starting to show.

He was never someone who was going to last for a decade, but his saving grace is the totally inept, Starmer, Corbyn and Rayner. If he has wished for the three village idiots, his wish has been granted.

Labour are not his problem - the Tory party is. Coming up way short on care homes and immigration, he is under pressure. Who does anyone see to replace him? Tough choice. He is up aaginst the worst opposition in living memory and a Tory party full of useful numpties.

1 hour ago, Minky said:

The problem with doing stuff like that is that A. You have to know where they came from and B. The places that they came from don't want them back either.  One of the son in laws worked for some years on taking some..... of them back. (Like people who had committed crimes over here serious crimes like rape, murder, pillage and stuff) they had been inside and they had deportation orders. Total nightmare. Total chaos./ total shambles. He was offered LARGE SUMS OF money to leave the van door open.! ( He did his duty)  they took people back to Jamaica and low and behold the same bloke was on the same flight back to the UK.... ( same bloke ... different bloke..... different identity/papers) ( no that's not me... someone different ).  Some countries wouldn't accept them.!!  Some flights degenerated into a mass brawl and the planes did unscheduled and the whole team was thrown off the plane and sometimes they couldn't get another flight on and had to come all the way back to the UK to restart the procedure.   Madness.   I kept telling him to find something else.  If he was my son I wouldn't want him doing that job.

Alot of that could be solved by leaving the hra. It's human rights that legally prevent us deporting illegal migrants. 

As for people in dingys its simple our government know exactly where they're coming from, load them straight on a ship and dump them on a French beach. Australia did it and they solved their problems overnight. 

I don’t normally do politics but I voted for Boris and have been disappointed with his performance as prime minister.

I don’t see a lot of choices from the current MPs as a replacement other than Tobias Ellwood , I base that on how that man reacted when the lone terrorist attacked the Houses of Parliament and murdered PC Keith Palmer GM at the gates.

Tobias Ellwood ran towards the trouble and rendered first aid to a dying man while other MPs fled and hid together with a senior Police Officer who locked himself in he’s car.

He is a military man knows how to lead but above all he has courage and good principles, but that’s my opinion.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Merkel said:

I don’t normally do politics but I voted for Boris and have been disappointed with his performance as prime minister.

I don’t see a lot of choices from the current MPs as a replacement other than Tobias Ellwood , I base that on how that man reacted when the lone terrorist attacked the Houses of Parliament and murdered PC Keith Palmer GM at the gates.

Tobias Ellwood ran towards the trouble and rendered first aid to a dying man while other MPs fled and hid together with a senior Police Officer who locked himself in he’s car.

He is a military man knows how to lead but above all he has courage and good principles, but that’s my opinion.

Good point regarding Ellwood, unfortunately there are not enough of his type in politics but they are still others who are simillar. One that springs to mind is Dan Jarvis, ex para I believe. Was a Barnsley MP and once thought of as a potential Labour leader. However decided to move sideways into South Yorks Mayor. Labour do have a few good people but they are vastly out numbered by idiots and lefties. So the only pressure on Boris will be from within, unless Nige fancies a comeback.

37 minutes ago, Mr. Merkel said:

Yep I thought that at the time, talk is cheap and actions speak louder than words. 

He'd have my vote 👍

13 hours ago, TRINITY said:

Irreversible damage may already have been allowed?