brno mod2 info

pigeonbasher1

Not knowing exactly what the issue is, have you tried cleaning the slots at the rear of the chamber which the extractor claws work in as they do get pretty dirty .Its also worth removing the extractor arms and thoroughly cleaning the slots they work in as well as the arms themselves. A very light stoning will give a nice smooth finish and its worth stoning the claw ends back to being nice and square to the arm to give the best chance of gripping the spent case. If it is the spring that's been damaged then perhaps South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies may be able to help with a replacement.

10 minutes ago, pigeonbasher1 said:

yes iv'e had the arms out given them a good clean, and the channels, one thing i did notice was on reassembly, the arms where easy to pull apart, as if the circlip was worn

Sounds like a worn/slack clip then. Could you borrow one from a friend to try before sourcing a new one, just to be sure. I've just had a quick scan of the likely sources for this part and they do seem to be scarce at the moment

11 hours ago, pigeonbasher1 said:

yes iv'e had the arms out given them a good clean, and the channels, one thing i did notice was on reassembly, the arms where easy to pull apart, as if the circlip was worn

I have the same rifle. The claws are certainly not easy to move on mine. 
I had a similar problem long ago and cured it by taking a needle file (triangular) to the extractor claw and making it a bit sharper angle. Very carefully!