It’s a great day

team tractor

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, ditchman said:

the reason (as you know) why its called giggle skin...(located at the top of the stockings)....if you get your hand that far up  there............then you are laughing boi:good:

I wouldn't know ,  I'm far too polite to be so forward with a young lady 😇😇😇

1 hour ago, mel b3 said:

It's not a foot ,  it's only eleven inches 😁.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, discobob said:

lucky guy - mine is only 2 inches

From the ground😆

Mines 3” 

across 

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

the reason (as you know) why its called giggle skin...(located at the top of the stockings)....if you get your hand that far up  there............then you are laughing boi:good:

Gone past that stage . I met her a few weeks back 

3 minutes ago, team tractor said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Mines 3” 

across 

Gone past that stage . I met her a few weeks back 

oh so its now..............i love you long time jonny....me wanna marry you ...give you good time joe....give me credit card....

2 hours ago, London Best said:

I agree with Walker570. Marriage to my wife is the best thing I ever did.

Your a lucky man . Mine was my world but when she claimed £45,000 in benefits in my name , had me locked up for an assault I never did 6 years previous apparently to cover up her affair in the police. I think that killed it for me .

on top of that I found out she was bullying my kids , stealing their pocket money (£40 a time ) , numerous pay day loans , telling me guys were hurting her to try and provoke me into assaulting them but luckily I chatted to them to find out she was lying .

I dated another lady for a month to find out I was an affair. I only knew when a guy I was chatting too turned out to be her brother in law . Awkward 🙈. His words were “ your sleeping with my brothers wife” 

19 minutes ago, team tractor said:

Your a lucky man . Mine was my world but when she claimed £45,000 in benefits in my name , had me locked up for an assault I never did 6 years previous apparently to cover up her affair in the police. I think that killed it for me .

on top of that I found out she was bullying my kids , stealing their pocket money (£40 a time ) , numerous pay day loans , telling me guys were hurting her to try and provoke me into assaulting them but luckily I chatted to them to find out she was lying .

what rubbish don’t realise is when children grow to adults the past comes back to haunt them mine would give anything to see the grand child let alone hold him find it ironic with one word from me it would happen