verminter2021

Hi guys,

I am a new member coming to say hello.

I am based in Leicester. I started out shooting over 20 years ago, but due to working very long hours, I hadn't been out for a few years except the odd occasions, but have recently got back into shooting quite frequently this year. 

I am currently only using sub 12 air rifles for rabbiting and ratting until my FAC comes through, then I will be adding a 17HMR, although, I am expecting that to take some time due to the current backlogs.

I am also a BASC member.

varminter welcome aboard. Bunch of 12ft lb users on here many of them hitting tree rats hard.  If you have ground which has those then whack and stack them and add to the yearly total.   Scroll down to vermin control  grey squirrels and add what you shoot on there.  Also in the Airgun section there is a squirrel thread where members pas on their experiences and ideas. 

Thank you for the welcomes and pointers to the vermin control sections, much appreciated.

22 hours ago, Dave-G said:

A warm welcome to the Leicester contingent. :good:

Hi Dave, 

I was going to ask if tonight may be any good for you. Sadly, been battling a migraine since early hours so a bit rough today and I think the weathers not too good for it either.

It's jonny by the way

5 hours ago, verminter2021 said:

Thank you for the welcomes and pointers to the vermin control sections, much appreciated.

Hi Dave, 

I was going to ask if tonight may be any good for you. Sadly, been battling a migraine since early hours so a bit rough today and I think the weathers not too good for it either.

It's jonny by the way

Bad meself wi heavy cold symptoms so keeping away from peeps for a while mate, just in case.