BERETTA 686E Evo 12g

Dom0260

2 hours ago, PippyD said:

What was it that made you move to left handed. I’m thinking I’m the same. Deffo left eye dominant but my eye seems to kick in. Nice gun I’d love one of those but still undecided. Could do with a cheap lefty to test 

Hi, regular eye dom checks plus 'ghosting' and seeing 2 sets of barrels ..... now fixed with L/H gun 

3 hours ago, PippyD said:

What was it that made you move to left handed. I’m thinking I’m the same. Deffo left eye dominant but my eye seems to kick in. Nice gun I’d love one of those but still undecided. Could do with a cheap lefty to test 

Where abouts are you based? Premier guns in doveridge have a brillant clay ground & a brilliant selection of shotguns & left handed guns to choose from I got my browning 525 from there left handed very little cast in the stock & had the gun fitted there.

On a side note there is a young lady shooter in USA called Kaitlyn Koenig that started shooting in 2015 who was initially taught to shoot left handed as she found it more natural, she done well and after a year her parents got her a coach who discovered she had a right master eye and got her shooting right-handed. 5 years on she is very near the top of her game.

Good luck with the sale of your gun.

Edited by B&W FOX

Missing photos for Beretta 686E Evo for sale

20211024_124905[1].jpg

20211024_124912[1].jpg

20211024_124918[1].jpg

20211024_125006[1].jpg

On 25/11/2021 at 12:48, Dom0260 said:

For sale Beretta 686E Evo with 6 chokes, absolutely cracking gun which I would have kept if eye dominance issues had not forced the purchase of a lefthand gun .... another 686 obviously!

£1200-00 ono

Please see photos below