Hw100 177

rangey

Just been given an early model hw100 in 177.had all the seals replaced has it leaked from one or two places.. Now shoots great and airtight.. But the mag will not rotate when reloading. It will rotate by hand but wod like to get it sorted.. Anyone had the same problem... 

Hello, the genuine HW 100 mags have a tendancy to not freely rotate as there is little tolerance between the width of mag and breach , if it's the same type of rotation set up as the 110 ? then get some Emery paper and smooth off both sides until it slides in breech and rotates freely, this is what I had to do on my 110, if there is no rotation then something must be wrong with the cocking mechanism , I bought some 3 D mags that work perfect and don't use the originals, 

On 26/11/2021 at 18:38, rangey said:

Hi

What is the little spring called, and do you know if its easily replaced. 

Thanks... Andy 

I think it’s the one on the right on trigger pic . mine did the same and that little spring broke . Best to have a look at your trigger by taking the stock of the remove the trigger assembly easy to do 

https://www.airgunspares.com/gunspares/airgun-spares/weihrauch/hw100.html?p=3