LAKESIDE SPORTING CHRISTMAS FAIR.

DUNKS

3 hours ago, DUNKS said:

OK I am old and thick. You have lost me completely. Or are you just trying to be clever? 

Why would I try to be clever - I have nothing to prove as they say, but you have always seemed to have a very quick temper which could well still not be too late to get you into trouble

I answered your question as to who they are, but then twigged that you may have meant something else and I thought that the NT Linford may have got you not being local - so Newtown Linford was added just in case.

On 26/11/2021 at 18:04, wymberley said:

I answered your question as to who they are, but then twigged that you may have meant something else and I thought that the NT Linford may have got you not being local - so Newtown Linford was added just in case.

Not far from Grobby! Which you might pass through on the way from there to Kirby Muck Hole.

Anyway I was, one day, at the petrol station on the A50 at Glenfield Turn when a gentleman approached me with a map. Asking if I could help him. He was from Australia looking to find "Where the old folks came from" and specifically how to get get to a place nobody apparently seemed to have heard of. The place was, he said its name to me, to see if I might help, Luger-Barruger.

I asked him to show it me on his map. Yes and there it was. Just along the A6. Loughborough.

Edited by enfieldspares