A1decoy syndicates

blankfirer

I thought about it, they have a good bit of land very local around here and after paying for range fees at clubs and fuel back and forth to some perms (which would easily go over what they charge), I thought I'd inquire. 

I've emailed a few times and no response, and a few conflicting reviews on other forum's has put me off. 

Good luck you probably need it just to get a response from A1, maybe another avenue is to go through guns on pegs where I believe I saw it also advertised 

I enquired about the pricing structure December last year when I was considering  the syndicate as an option as I didnt think the advert on the site was very clear at all. On receiving a reply stating that the fee was a membership fee and that “some areas would have additional cost” I felt the response was vague at best and put an end to any further enquiry. 

I know that many here will have had good experiences with A1 decoys ,  but ,  on the two occasions that I've had dealings with them ,  it's left a very bitter taste in my mouth , and I wouldn't deal with them in the future unfortunately. 

I'm kinda of the same, 3/4 years ago I bought their rotary kit with those paper winged floaters. About 100 bucks. It arrived beaten to hell and the wings were damaged to the point it looked like a dog had tried packaging it. Crumpled and broken wings, barely stayed on without tape. 

I emailed again with no response (seems a habit of theirs). 

On 28/11/2021 at 18:52, Spr1985 said:

I enquired about the pricing structure December last year when I was considering  the syndicate as an option as I didnt think the advert on the site was very clear at all. On receiving a reply stating that the fee was a membership fee and that “some areas would have additional cost” I felt the response was vague at best and put an end to any further enquiry. 

I have also seen very mixed reviews from people who joined. 

They have some land that is ‘free’ to use. However I saw several people complain your are only allowed to go there 2x per month and must pre-book, but they weren’t even told this until after they had joined up. It was so unclear some people complained that they were never told about this.

Then aside from the free to use land, membership of the club allows you to book on paid stalks at various places, and then claim back a part of the cost from the club. Not 100% clear how that works as it’s different on various land. 

The bloke advertising pushes the hell out of it. There is a lot of talk about new land he has added… only for me to see established members complain that they were never told the syndicate had new land and it appears it is only pushed to attract new members.

If you live in an area that is fairly close to one of the free stalking ground, don’t have any other land and only want to get out now and then it’s probably a decent option to get your foot on the ladder.

I would consider joining if it was a lot clearer. Although  to be fair to Mark he replied quickly to my messages and I’m sure he would be willing to go through it in details if asked.