Adele 30

welsh1

1 hour ago, paulinlincs said:

Yep. She has a huge talent that nobody can dispute but she seems to be taking herself so seriously now. She used to be such a laugh but has all of a sudden gone all Serious and Hollywood. Such a shame. 

Did you watch the “audience with Adele” program recently. The mrs wanted to watch it and I was pleasantly surprised. Came across as a bit of a laugh and pretty humble. 

1 hour ago, JTaylor91 said:

Did you watch the “audience with Adele” program recently. The mrs wanted to watch it and I was pleasantly surprised. Came across as a bit of a laugh and pretty humble. 

No. I watched bits of the American chat show she did and read about her telling Spotify not to allow shuffle on her album and put me right off her. Shame as a very talented woman. 

So talented to be able to write her own songs I know she comes across as as a bit depressive as most of her songs are about heartbreak and relationships  But that’s her life and she is living it out on stage she has such a lovely tone to her voice no screeching and wailing like most young singers are today I get the marmite bit you either like her or don’t I am one that likes her 

8 hours ago, nobbyathome said:

So talented to be able to write her own songs I know she comes across as as a bit depressive as most of her songs are about heartbreak and relationships  But that’s her life and she is living it out on stage she has such a lovely tone to her voice no screeching and wailing like most young singers are today I get the marmite bit you either like her or don’t I am one that likes her 

She has got a fantastic voice but I do find her songs hard to enjoy,  has she ever done a happy song?

• 2 weeks later...

Good voice , **** pronunciation, (whats a Skyfaw). Clever girl though, she write and performs songs, for heartbroken girls to identify with , and has made millions.

I listened to nearly a whole album , but stopped before i needed to phone the Samaritans.

And just for the record, 'Make you feel my Love' was  written long ago by Bob Dylon.