Amir Khan v Kell Brook

chrisjpainter

Amir Khan v Kell Brook to fight in Manchester on 19 February - BBC Sport

It's taken long enough to get here and is a decade too late, but better late than never...is what people will be saying. To my mind, it's just two fighters past their best trying to regain some significance in a very strong weight. Still. At least it's happening, I guess.

Final pay day for them & into retirement. Watched a interview with kell brook the other week sounded a bit punch drunk to me was never the same after the triple G fight . Khan gets a lot of stick but he has fought some of the best at the time. The press conference will probably be better then the fight.

Both way past their best. Khan has been knocked down more times than you can point a stick at. Glass jaw deluxe.

I honestly hope that Kel knocks the idiot out and retires. Khan will then be free to decide what he does with his white elephant night club, wedding venue, restaurant he had built, but never found a use for.

Both have fought high class opposition, but Kel comes across as a far more decent individual and a better driver.

On 30/11/2021 at 07:36, Scully said:

On paper this should be an easy one for Khan;  Kelly LeBrock must be in her sixties by now, although she may have picked up a few pointers from when she was married to Steven Siegel. I hope she flattens him. 👍

Disagree. Khan always ran from fighting Brooke in the past. Khans only agreed to a fight now because he rightly believes  that Brooke is a spent force. Kel needs the payday and will win