Birmingham murder of Keon Lincoln - four sentenced to life.

enfieldspares

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-59459384

ON January 26, 1998, in a press release headed "TOTAL BAN ON HANDGUNS COMES INTO FORCE TODAY", Home Office Minister Alun Michael stated:"Britain now has some of the toughest gun laws in the world. Following the successful removal last year of large-calibre handguns, this second hand-in will fulfil the Government's commitment to improving public safety by removing the remaining small-calibre handguns from our society".

The Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 No2 is of what this, enacted by Blair's lot, that this clown was speaking. 

Edited by enfieldspares

Three years ago myself and my good lady had to serve jury service at Birmingham Crown Court at different times both our cases involved firearms being  used by young Birmingham South Asians. During my drives down to Greece my car has never been searched on the return trip, hand guns are open display in the shooting area shops in Greece, not Athens. Talking to an Albanian in Greece about guns he told me that a lot of hand guns are smuggled into the EU being attached to buses via magnets and individuals remove them at truck stops. I’m not sure how true this is but it make you think of there value on the streets.

9 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Not that many years ago you could buy .22 single shot pistols and rifles over the counter in France and as much .22 ammunition as you liked with absolutely no checks what so ever and shoot it where you liked. 

They weren't all that well made but not that dear either

and the odd one or two came back here on school trips.