Mental health form

dipper

On 30/11/2021 at 15:42, dipper said:

Talking to my mate last week he just took 2 mental health forms for the doctor to sign for renewal of S/G/C .For himself and one for his wife. She’s not a shooter . The doctor charged him £100  50  for each of them . Took my form for my doctor to sign last week.Got phone call from receptionist today saying I can pick it up it’s a shotgun. And rifle combined. I asked  about the fee .She said no charge.

Mental health forms does he not mean medical form we now have to now fill out

On 30/11/2021 at 18:32, welsh1 said:

Maybe there is a history of mental health problems with his wife and she is known to the police, we get people on here mentioning that the police enquire about family living with them if they have something in their past.

The full story from the horses mouth would be handy.

why have you come to a possible conclusion the guys wife has mental health problems what is your basis of that she may have a licence

On 30/11/2021 at 17:11, Rim Fire said:

Why has she got to have one if not a shooter 

Probably like my missus she didn’t have a gun but when we had our Xmas shoot (my old game shoot) me and a mate used too have a couple of drinks so my wife picked us up and took control of the guns the guy could do it for a similar reason you don’t need own a gun to have a licence

Edited by Marka11

39 minutes ago, Marka11 said:

why have you come to a possible conclusion the guys wife has mental health problems what is your basis of that she may have a licence

Who came to any conclussions, read my post again slowly and start with that very first word MAYBE.

maybe
/ˈmeɪbiː,ˈmeɪbi/

adverb
  1. perhaps; possibly.
    "maybe I won't go back"

19 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Who came to any conclussions, read my post again slowly and start with that very first word MAYBE.

maybe
/ˈmeɪbiː,ˈmeɪbi/

adverb
  1. perhaps; possibly.
    "maybe I won't go back"

That’s why I said possible, that and maybe very similar wording and meaning as in your Maybe adverb possibly much the same also she could have a licence as i posted after someone said Why does she have too have one if not a shooter read what I said my missus had licence but didn’t have a gun you don’t need a gun have a licence

17 minutes ago, Marka11 said:

That’s why I said possible, that and maybe very similar wording and meaning as in your Maybe adverb possibly much the same also she could have a licence as i posted after someone said Why does she have too have one if not a shooter read what I said my missus had licence but didn’t have a gun you don’t need a gun have a licence

Sorry but you can draw what you like, i can't be bothered having this conversation.

4 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Sorry but you can draw what you like, i can't be bothered having this conversation.

Ok fair one we will conclude this conversation you have your thoughts I have mine shame the O P didn’t make things clearer re his post have you noted he has not replied anyway keep enjoying our hobby and sport