Cheshire shoots after a beater?

Hi everyone thought I would ask on here before I try the facebook groups anyone after a beater around Cheshire for what's left of the season.? I have a dog but he hasn't been on a shoot before I have been training him with the dummies & he has retrieved cold game but prefer to have him on a lead with me while beating rather then him on the picking line at the moment. Currently no 4x4 so ideally somewhere I can park up & jump in with someone or walk drive to drive. Cheers everyone 

IMG_20211117_143136_707.jpg

33 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Lovely looking dog , could no doubt find you the odd day down this way but it isn't any help to you where you live.

Good luck finding the odd day and THANKS for sharing a photo of your companion :good:

Thank you he is my pride & joy he just loves being out retrieving & training I got him as a pup from @WelshAndy on here he isnt fully grown yet (16 months) but he is a absolutely stunning dog & eager to work 

Edited by Stephen-H

3 hours ago, Stephen-H said:

Thank you he is my pride & joy he just loves being out retrieving & training I got him as a pup from @WelshAndy on here he isnt fully grown yet (16 months) but he is a absolutely stunning dog & eager to work 

Brilliant , he would also be my pride and joy , he certainly won't have any problems finding girl friends , another member ( Muncher ) have recently got one off Welsh Andy , or one of his friends and he is also happy with how his dog is coming along in his training.

I will keep Welsh Andy in mind if  there come a time where I will be looking for a replacement 

All the best    MM

16 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

Thanks chaps - always good to hear that the pups are coming on well 👌🏻

Stephen, you are welcome to come to us if you can’t find anything closer 👍🏻 Drop me a pm or a text and I’ll send you the dates. 

14 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

Likewise, you can come on our little shoot to blood your pup if you can’t find closer. Near Llansannan. 

Thank you both for the kind offers if I'm ever down that way in the season I will drop you a line! Both dogs are doing well andy couldn't be happier with them real characters

• 2 weeks later...