Fieldsports Britian...... Shooter under pressure

8 shot

4 hours ago, captainhastings said:

We have enough people at us with out bickering and taking the **** out of our own. You see the poor sod wasn't comfortable for what ever reason but he kept at it. We are only human 

Iv never blamed him, although he doesn’t help himself! 

But when people pay £80 of their hard earned money and this is what they get from BASC in  return questions need to be asked!!

For the record i renounced my membership 5 years ago and joined the GWCT. This footage only strengths my conviction that I did the right thing for our sport!

Edited by zipdog

1 hour ago, 12gauge82 said:

I don't see what all the fuss is about. I've seen worse shots than that and I don't believe how good a shot he is or isn't has any bearing on basc doing a good job representing us. 

Have you watched the video the fuss is that this man is on a media platform representing BASC who represent country sports And looked out of He’s depth 

2 minutes ago, Gerry78 said:

Have you watched the video the fuss is that this man is on a media platform representing BASC who represent country sports And looked out of He’s depth 

Maybe not the guys fault but BASC Should have put a more experienced employee on 👍

2 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Maybe not the guys fault but BASC Should have put a more experienced employee on 👍

Exactly.

10 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Yeah he did look out of his depth but I don't see what the issue is, its not the best look for basc but that's there problem, I don't see why it's such a major issue

3 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

Yeah he did look out of his depth but I don't see what the issue is, its not the best look for basc but that's there problem, I don't see why it's such a major issue

The issue as far as I can see is the the BASC claim to represent the majority of people here in the uk who pursue fieldsports So it If doesn’t look good for them then it would certainly not look good for its members