Heads up Air Arms S200s

bluesj

Hello, they all look in tidy condition but no mention if there in working order, £200s fair but £300 seems a tad on high side,  with £300 plus auction charges plus v a t !!, Then picking up or RFD charges, if I was looking at a sealed bid £200 but factor in all the extra costs I mention, oh maybe need a service to ??

8 hours ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, they all look in tidy condition but no mention if there in working order, £200s fair but £300 seems a tad on high side,  with £300 plus auction charges plus v a t !!, Then picking up or RFD charges, if I was looking at a sealed bid £200 but factor in all the extra costs I mention, oh maybe need a service to ??

Yer with all the extras it soon adds up plus like you say a service would maybe be needed, guessing the S200's are from a club as there are so many, so would have had a few pellets through them.

32 minutes ago, powler said:

Yer with all the extras it soon adds up plus like you say a service would maybe be needed, guessing the S200's are from a club as there are so many, so would have had a few pellets through them.

Mmmhmm and not necessarily treated with the love and care of a private seller! If the club's been using them for novice users with the touch of an elephant: double loading, drilled out pellets, ripping the bolt back like it's a Barrett M82 etc. all take their toll on a rifle.

27 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

Mmmhmm and not necessarily treated with the love and care of a private seller! If the club's been using them for novice users with the touch of an elephant: double loading, drilled out pellets, ripping the bolt back like it's a Barrett M82 etc. all take their toll on a rifle.

Easy to get back on song at a reasonable cost if sourced at the right price? One of mine was made in 2002 has been used hard and still more accurate than me.