Hevi Shot

Thank you your interest in our products. Unfortunately at this point in time we do not export. Hopefully in the future this will change, I will file your contact info and if things open up I’ll be in contact. Thanks again,

Mike Goodwill

Consumer and Prostaff Relations

Environ-Metal, Inc.

Makers of HEVI-Shot

318-422-7624 cell

image.png.c1c1ce0d469142cde7cff38fe3aab122.png

that was there reply a year ago

31 minutes ago, captainhastings said:

Thank you your interest in our products. Unfortunately at this point in time we do not export. Hopefully in the future this will change, I will file your contact info and if things open up I’ll be in contact. Thanks again,

Mike Goodwill

Consumer and Prostaff Relations

Environ-Metal, Inc.

Makers of HEVI-Shot

318-422-7624 cell

that was there reply a year ago

That's because they supply the trade. Ballistic Products being one and they will ship at a strong price 👍

The tungsten based products are by far the better non toxic however they all demand a protective wad cup which I feel will end up being banned before lead finally does it death dance….

the new Bismuth shot (with higher 6% tin mix) is very good and undergoing a major surge in following in the states. Rotometals will ship at a very reasonable price and the shot is cheap. BPi do a very nice rounded polished shot and Boss do a copper coated Bismuth. I believe that these are the future as there is no need for protective shot cups and traditional fibres can be used. For an occasional pheasant or duck shoot then the cost is not too bad if you reload. Not so great for clays mind….