Fox lure

Stuart.shot

Hi, Been chasing Charlie myself (1st year at it and yet to chalk up a score!) or more like he's giving me the run around! Interested to know what you use as the lure scents/ingredients etc.?

Should have had a problem fox on Saturday but I moved position to intercept when i should have stayed put - you learn these things I expect.

5 minutes ago, RyanMc said:

Hi, Been chasing Charlie myself (1st year at it and yet to chalk up a score!) or more like he's giving me the run around! Interested to know what you use as the lure scents/ingredients etc.?

Should have had a problem fox on Saturday but I moved position to intercept when i should have stayed put - you learn these things I expect.

PM sent.

On 05/12/2021 at 21:56, Stuart.shot said:

Finally got a few hours out after Charlie and thought I would try some of my new lure I made last year. Wow it stinks. Wasn't really sure on how to get the best from it ie spray bottle or old cloth. Went for the cloth hung on a fence post. 3 down in less than an hour. Can't wait to try it again ....😛

Set up a few rags in a bottle (wide mouth nitro powder bottle) - It reeks, outside and i still had to hold my breath and turn away. 🤢should do the job for when Charlie is on the prowl.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2021 at 09:11, powler said:

Just a quick question what spray bottles do you guys use as I don't want to get one that may leak 🤢

I use any of the household disinfectant bottles, after washing them out. I wrap insulation tape around the neck for added protection from leaks. The best way is to place some old rags, soaked in the lure, and place them in an airtight plastic container. Then just take the lid off at your chosen spot. 

• 3 weeks later...