Baikal TOZ 63 16 bore hammer gun

A very tidy TOZ63 16 bore hammer gun with 28 1/2” barrels choked 3/4 and full. Double trigger and tidy refinished wood work with a length of pull of 14 3/4” to the front trigger. Bargain at £95 collected. No offers 

if it doesn’t sell in the next week then I will keep it and load a rake of cartridges up for it. These are reliable well balanced guns that genuinely last a lifetime. Worcester based

E436CBB4-440F-48EF-972B-4A55490BBAC7.jpeg

486E72DF-1A2B-4FB2-B2EB-D490ACECC7EB.jpeg

CF6D6A88-0C7D-4AE7-824E-4FFB81A4140A.jpeg

E1E65E09-BB8F-4998-A1EE-4353AA573774.jpeg

plenty of reloading gear here.

16ga Lee Loadall, crimp finisher, rto tool, plastic wads, fibre wads 8mm, 9mm and 12mm, nitro cards, top cards, wads for steel shot, new 67mm and 70mm cases, primers, powder etc

lee loadall with all bushing(metal base) £50 rto set £25 wads etc depending how many you want

Edited by roughshooter

5 hours ago, pigeonbasher oz said:

I just remember adverts early 70s shooting press. Mate Id keep it to be honest side by sides so cheap at present. This tula is made to survive nuclear wars.

I think you are probably right. I will load a pile of cartridges up for it. Just so many guns in the cabinet…..