Basic Staff / Stick Ash / Other?

Downforce

2 hours ago, Stimo22 said:

Not waist height, they vary between 43” and 50”,

I just realised its a garage door in the background I thought it was like a doouble front door (showing my lack of subject knowledge)

D

1 hour ago, gamekeeper1960 said:

Okay Downforce I'll wait to hear from you ...👌

DB....

Thanks - With four kids I seldom get a quick response from my Sister-IL

Then I often just get a "why do you want to know" rather than an actual answer 🙂

D

On 09/12/2021 at 16:42, gamekeeper1960 said:

Okay Downforce I'll wait to hear from you ...👌

DB....

Sorry for the radio-silence the good news is that my SisterIL is going to be in North Norfolk over Christmas but she is actually about as far away from Cromer as they can be and still be in North Norfolk over by Sandringham so I'm just trying to see if I can get a man and van to take the stick over to her - will PM you when I have found a way

D

3 hours ago, Downforce said:

Sorry for the radio-silence the good news is that my SisterIL is going to be in North Norfolk over Christmas but she is actually about as far away from Cromer as they can be and still be in North Norfolk over by Sandringham so I'm just trying to see if I can get a man and van to take the stick over to her - will PM you when I have found a way

D

Hi Downforce,by chance we are heading up to Sandringhams on the evening of Friday the 19th if that helps at all.. May I be so bold as to ask where they are staying ? maybe we can drop in for them to pick-up if they are coming up after the 19th..

DB....

Edited by gamekeeper1960

On 12/12/2021 at 18:58, gamekeeper1960 said:

Hi Downforce,by chance we are heading up to Sandringhams on the evening of Friday the 19th if that helps at all.. May I be so bold as to ask where they are staying ? maybe we can drop in for them to pick-up if they are coming up after the 19th..

DB....

That’s awesome 

thanks have sent PM