Solaris SRX / Wraith IR Laser

steve_b_wales

• 3 weeks later...

The wraith ir is poor and only good for around 60/80 yards and only a budget ir to make the unit affordable.  I have had both wraith units and added a solaris ir to both of them and It transforms the units completely. I have tried a lot of kit and I honestly think you won’t buy a better nv set up than a wraith with a extra ir unit on for the money. 
just my thoughts 

10 hours ago, crossy 666 said:

The wraith ir is poor and only good for around 60/80 yards and only a budget ir to make the unit affordable.  I have had both wraith units and added a solaris ir to both of them and It transforms the units completely. I have tried a lot of kit and I honestly think you won’t buy a better nv set up than a wraith with a extra ir unit on for the money. 
just my thoughts 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

I have the wraith on 3 of my rifles and my mate had a Pard 007 with a solaris  i use either the Dragon fly or the PBIR L and we compared  all of them along side the wraith ir  the solaris is better than the Wraith for sure 

Thanks. I will pass this on to my friend in America.