Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, what do you expect from Boris and his government , look at all those that broke rules , then sacked or left or shifted to another department, I will say it again, their motto ,don't do as I do, do as I say, but with a previous post I  could not see the Labour party under the former leader with his band of lefties get us through this pandemic, Boris won't go anywhere from number 10, those in the video might, oh his advisors gone first, it seems some of those who go through private education like Boris still behave like a Buffoon 

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

Ask yourself a couple of questions, if the tories give him the boot who replaces him?he is popular, most people can see past the petty sniping the opposition create daily, secondly why would they replace him ?he has a huge majority they don't need to do anything until closer to the next election.

And thirdly, lets not kid ourselves that there are many who have ignored what they were supposed to do ,and parties around chrismas were rife, there are a lot of hypocrites out there all baying for blood while forgetting all their indiscresions.

I would prefer starmer to tackle the hard political stuff, not rubbish like a party, starmer has the charisma of a dead cod.

7 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

But there is nothing viable as an alternative!

Think there are quite a few. However one who seems to be positioning herself is Liz Truss. Personally think she is a bigger joke than boris. She was useless as junior minister in prison crisis a few years back. Her latest stunt sat on a tank is pathetic. 

7 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Ask yourself a couple of questions, if the tories give him the boot who replaces him?he is popular, most people can see past the petty sniping the opposition create daily, secondly why would they replace him ?he has a huge majority they don't need to do anything until closer to the next election.

And thirdly, lets not kid ourselves that there are many who have ignored what they were supposed to do ,and parties around chrismas were rife, there are a lot of hypocrites out there all baying for blood while forgetting all their indiscresions.

I would prefer starmer to tackle the hard political stuff, not rubbish like a party, starmer has the charisma of a dead cod.

Hello,  good post, 👍

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

1 minute ago, TRINITY said:

Think there are quite a few. However one who seems to be positioning herself is Liz Truss. Personally think she is a bigger joke than boris. She was useless as junior minister in prison crisis a few years back. Her latest stunt sat on a tank is pathetic. 

So you make my point for me!

1 minute ago, TRINITY said:

dont make us larf..........she is a useless nothing that got parachuted into norfolk.............cant think why so many folk think she ought to chuck her hat into the ring

8 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Well said, I personally couldn't care less if people had parties last year, loads did, but it's gone now, I'd rather folk focus on what needs doing going forwards. 

18 minutes ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what do you expect from Boris and his government , look at all those that broke rules , then sacked or left or shifted to another department, I will say it again, their motto ,don't do as I do, do as I say, but with a previous post I  could not see the Labour party under the former leader with his band of lefties get us through this pandemic, Boris won't go anywhere from number 10, those in the video might, oh his advisors gone first, it seems some of those who go through private education like Boris still behave like a Buffoon 

👍

Unfortunately we are led by a buffoon with a party of ...... with no policy, no plans and no ideas. Supported by an easily duped population following the gospel of the mail that takes them for fools.

We can hold our heads high living on past glories and decrying the faults of everyone else. 

Meanwhile the world moves on and we drift further into obscurity.

11 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Well said, I personally couldn't care less if people had parties last year, loads did, but it's gone now, I'd rather folk focus on what needs doing going forwards. 

I agree with that but the party is not the real issue. It's his handling of the matter. It's just one more gaff after another. Not so long ago the sleaze and dont forget the migrant crisis, the storms have given a little breathing space there. Many people now say he is nothing more than a bumbling bafoon and as each day passes it's hard to argue with that.