Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, oowee said:

Unfortunately we are led by a buffoon with a party of ...... with no policy, no plans and no ideas. Supported by an easily duped population following the gospel of the mail that takes them for fools.

We can hold our heads high living on past glories and decrying the faults of everyone else. 

Meanwhile the world moves on and we drift further into obscurity.

Let's be honest,  if it wasn't for Covid coming along the tories were gold and couldn't put a foot wrong,  helped by the fact there's no real opposition. 

7 minutes ago, Yellow Bear said:

IIRC the labour member kicking up the fuss was at the party Corbyn had with his lefties that was much publicised last backend about which nothing was done - hypocrisy at it's best or worst.

Yes but......

4 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

I agree with that but the party is not the real issue. It's his handling of the matter. It's just one more gaff after another. Not so long ago the sleaze and dont forget the migrant crisis, the storms have given a little breathing space there. Many people now say he is nothing more than a bumbling bafoon and as each day passes it's hard to argue with that.

Sleeze is always there, the migrant crisis has been ongoing for some time and we get storms every year, like others have said, what are the alternatives?

3 minutes ago, Mice! said:

Let's be honest,  if it wasn't for Covid coming along the tories were gold and couldn't put a foot wrong,  helped by the fact there's no real opposition. 

Yes but......

Sleeze is always there, the migrant crisis has been ongoing for some time and we get storms every year, like others have said, what are the alternatives?

As political parties go , there isn't an alternative of any credibility opposition wise. But do you seriously believe Boris is the most capable politician in the Tory party. 

This party nonesense has done what it was intended to do.take the attention away from òther things that are more disturbing like the evidence of cocaine use in the house.drug users make bad life decisions first one is to allow that c##p into their lives on the first place.but now we hear that those who are supposed to be making decisions for the country and its 65 million plus people are all high on this stuff.boris is as a lot suspected not up to the job but for the present we are stuck with him.at the moment it looks as if another lockdown could be on the cards and i think if he does that will be his end.we go into virtual prison while the rest of the world come and go as they please in the name of the economy or in other words the shareholders of companies who are friends of the tories.

Edited by bostonmick

1 minute ago, TRINITY said:

As political parties go , there isn't an alternative of any credibility opposition wise. But do you seriously believe Boris is the most capable politician in the Tory party. 

I've pretty much stopped watching the news lately,  there isn't much happening that interests me,  like this party story, it's a none story for me, just someone flinging more mud, because of this I've no idea who's still about and what they actually do, the tories have a massive majority so nothing will happen till it has to.

39 minutes ago, welsh1 said:

Ask yourself a couple of questions, if the tories give him the boot who replaces him?he is popular, most people can see past the petty sniping the opposition create daily, secondly why would they replace him ?he has a huge majority they don't need to do anything until closer to the next election.

And thirdly, lets not kid ourselves that there are many who have ignored what they were supposed to do ,and parties around chrismas were rife, there are a lot of hypocrites out there all baying for blood while forgetting all their indiscresions.

I would prefer starmer to tackle the hard political stuff, not rubbish like a party, starmer has the charisma of a dead cod.

This. It’s become apparent over the intervening months that many folk had little get togethers during lockdown. I’ve even heard of a couple of ‘speak easies’ while the pubs were shut.
Rife would seem an apt description. 

20 minutes ago, TRINITY said:

:good: This but complacency pervades the party. They are only made credible by the lack of options. 

28 minutes ago, team tractor said:

I kind of like the bloke . Most the politicians seem to quit when it gets bad out there . He’s carried on trying to get through it all . 
Look how many have walked . 
I think most people couldn’t cope with the last 2-3 years but he’s not giving up just yet. I say fair play to him 

You can't say that, they'll be coming for you with the pitchforks torches 😅😅

Not a boris fan, but there is no credible alternative inside his own party or across the house !

If the best Labour can do is throw this at the fan that just shows how rubbish they are.

I don’t see it being enough to see him off but without his mate Cummings to tell him what to say. While We are in the middle of Covid boris with all his skeletons in the cupboard ( looking after the kids ) Think some will see it as the start of end but in reality it’s a borris  blip.

AGRIV8

Unfortunately we are led by a buffoon with a party of ...... with no policy, no plans and no ideas. Supported by an easily duped population following the gospel of the mail that takes them for fools.

We can hold our heads high living on past glories and decrying the faults of everyone else. 

Meanwhile the world moves on and we drift further into obscurity.

Harsh, but accurate.

So Borris gets kicked off his perch, and then the next gaffer in charge comes down from the clouds lowering gently into the seat with wings outstretched, so white the opposition bench are blinded by such a blinding light of righteousness.  

They aint one homo sapien in that building that can tell the truth if their life depended on it, and they would all stab each other in the back to get what they want. 

Well I've just watched part of the news and as much of Peston,,, as,,, I ,,,can,,, handle,  so the story broke ten days ago, it can't have been much of a party if we're just hearing about it now.

If it was Boris who was at the party I could understand the fuss, but it was probably just people who all worked together, same as the folk who still went to the pubs or shops.

9 hours ago, Scully said:

This. It’s become apparent over the intervening months that many folk had little get togethers during lockdown. I’ve even heard of a couple of ‘speak easies’ while the pubs were shut.
Rife would seem an apt description. 

It makes you wonder how many rural pubs 'maintained a service for the community'.

7 hours ago, Mice! said:

t can't have been much of a party if we're just hearing about it now.

"Cheese and wine ... is that a party?"

10 hours ago, clangerman said:

probably gave as much thought as those on here who are disrespecting the dead by claiming gumps parties while people were dying are small fry let’s hope none of their families see this thread 

👍 exactly as the saying go you can tell he is lying his lips are moving and there was supposedly 2 or 3 other parties that he wont look into why 🤔