Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

You try telling that to someone that lost a loved one in hospital, the last time them seeing them as they went into hospital, never allowed to see them again, all for the greater good, not even allowed into their funeral due to the maximum set by the government, all while they enjoy a party in downing Street. Sorry its not going to wash with the public. I'm amazed anyone finds that acceptable. 

I have also worked right the way through this pandemic. 

Was the party admitted to?

This is why I said there was a small % who were affected,  people who couldn't be with loved ones at the end, people who couldn't be at the birth of their children supporting their spouse.

That's why the piece the BBC showed yesterday was so effective it made you think about those people, what it didn't show was people on ventilators in hospitals dying because of covid.

Then don't forget that the vast majority of people were sat at home on a 7 day weekend getting paid while shopping online, 

7 hours ago, old man said:

I'm thinking also of the seeming lack of interest from Dame d!!! at the metropol?

Why? same lodge?

The MET also have questions to answer, you cannot get to a party at No.10 without being allowed entry by a MET officer.

4 hours ago, Scully said:

As I’ve said, if it’s time to go then everyone at that party, including the ‘witnesses’ who have stated they saw Boris there, have to go. 

^^^This, but they shouldn't have a chance to resign, they should all be sacked.

2 hours ago, Mice! said:

Was the party admitted to?

This is why I said there was a small % who were affected,  people who couldn't be with loved ones at the end, people who couldn't be at the birth of their children supporting their spouse.

That's why the piece the BBC showed yesterday was so effective it made you think about those people, what it didn't show was people on ventilators in hospitals dying because of covid.

Then don't forget that the vast majority of people were sat at home on a 7 day weekend getting paid while shopping online, 

Do you bring your own booze to your work place? 

Do you bring your own booze to your work place? 

Some great responses already 😄😄

But don't forget folk live at number 10 or 11, no idea what goes on at the other houses?

We have canteens at work, but no booze, although we were given ice creams and a beer when working in Holland, hard to beat a stubby bottle of beer when it's 35°c at the end of the shift.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Some great responses already 😄😄

But don't forget folk live at number 10 or 11, no idea what goes on at the other houses?

We have canteens at work, but no booze, although we were given ice creams and a beer when working in Holland, hard to beat a stubby bottle of beer when it's 35°c at the end of the shift.

I'm just amazed you either don't care that yours and others lives were restricted, some of which very severly, while the pm advised people to rat on their neighbours if they saw them not complying with the new Covid laws, or your that gullible you don't believe they broke the rules they set for everyone else. 

2 hours ago, Jaymo said:

Yes, they stopped us helping ourselves to the barcart…..

I'm sure that wasn't before you got behind the wheel of your bus 😂

I'm just amazed you either don't care that yours and others lives were restricted, some of which very severly, while the pm advised people to rat on their neighbours if they saw them not complying with the new Covid laws, or your that gullible you don't believe they broke the rules they set for everyone else. 

Is it ground hog day? I've said many times I wasn't really affected, friends and family have said the same, while we worked throughout, met up when we could and got on with it. the country was locked down because there was a global epidemic with covid killing people and hospitals everywhere struggling to cope, so our Government restricted lots of things.

Those people seen in the garden will have all been working together I hope, doing what I would imagine was high pressure stuff, how many would or could do the job?

Rather than the Boris witch hunt, the press should identify every person who is pictured and ask what there job or role was at the time, was there an adequate reason for them to have been at number 10.

I seem to recall lots of cases of rules being broken, pubs, gyms, parties, weddings,  clubs where strangers came together probably helping to spread covid, I very much doubt those people in the garden,  outside in the fresh air got smashed at a party, probably relaxed outside,  talked shop then went home to their families. 

Until the next lot of photos come out showing they moved indoors for Brandy and cigars that's my opinion.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Is it ground hog day? I've said many times I wasn't really affected, friends and family have said the same, while we worked throughout, met up when we could and got on with it. the country was locked down because there was a global epidemic with covid killing people and hospitals everywhere struggling to cope, so our Government restricted lots of things.

Those people seen in the garden will have all been working together I hope, doing what I would imagine was high pressure stuff, how many would or could do the job?

Rather than the Boris witch hunt, the press should identify every person who is pictured and ask what there job or role was at the time, was there an adequate reason for them to have been at number 10.

I seem to recall lots of cases of rules being broken, pubs, gyms, parties, weddings,  clubs where strangers came together probably helping to spread covid, I very much doubt those people in the garden,  outside in the fresh air got smashed at a party, probably relaxed outside,  talked shop then went home to their families. 

Until the next lot of photos come out showing they moved indoors for Brandy and cigars that's my opinion.

It would appear it is ground hog day indeed!

Its not about you, or me. It's the fact the very people who took everyone's rights away, even if it was for the right reasons, appear to have breached their own laws, it doesn't get any more serious than that and if you are either too naive to see they weren't working (which was a breach of their own laws), or can't grasp the seriousness of that, im obviously not going to be able to get you to understand the implications, you are of course entitled to your opinions, as I am to mine, I'll happily agree to disagree. 

3 hours ago, Mice! said:

I had similar views for a long while.

If it was an extension of the workplace, and they were working on important stuff, then I see no problem.

BUT … when reports come out about ‘bring your own booze’ and ‘party invite’ then the context changes.

The big sell about sacrifice was based on collective responsibility … and in these circumstances it’s been abused.

One lady has already lost her job on this, and previous transgressors have also fallen on their swords. 

Credible leaders need to be beyond reproach, and Boris’s gung ho character gets him over many flaws … but now he’s unelectable, and that’s why I believe at some stage he will go.

Well I reckon he and his advisors are working on a second apology.

Whereby he will admit to planning and hosting all sorts of party's, driving to an ancient monument to test his failing eyesight, he may have kissed colleagues and generally ignored all of the laws and rules put in place for the rest of us to follow.

Next Wednesday at PMQ's he will again open with an apology and will then ride the storm out and lead the Conservative Party in to the next General Election in 2 years time.

If the 1922 Committee manage to find 54 MPs to sign a vote of confidence in the PM I reckon he will get through that too.

Apparently the Duke of York's legal team are attempting to engage the PM as their legal advisor as he can get away with almost anything.

N.B.  I have consumed a lot of sugar on my breakfast cereal so may be suffering from poor judgement for which I will happily apologize next Wednesday.  :P

47 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Whereby he will admit to planning and hosting all sorts of party's, driving to an ancient monument to test his failing eyesight, he may have kissed colleagues and generally ignored all of the laws and rules put in place for the rest of us to follow.

Next Wednesday at PMQ's he will again open with an apology and will then ride the storm out and lead the Conservative Party in to the next General Election in 2 years time.

If the 1922 Committee manage to find 54 MPs to sign a vote of confidence in the PM I reckon he will get through that too.

Apparently the Duke of York's legal team are attempting to engage the PM as their legal advisor as he can get away with almost anything.

N.B.  I have consumed a lot of sugar on my breakfast cereal so may be suffering from poor judgement for which I will happily apologize next Wednesday.  

TC,

All very true, but as discussed at length you can get away with anything if you use RED cartridges. I believe both Boris and Randi Andy both use Teflon coated ones !

Agriv8

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

N.B.  I have consumed a lot of sugar on my breakfast cereal so may be suffering from poor judgement for which I will happily apologize next Wednesday.  

that made moy larrf boi...:lol: