Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

40 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Don't understand that??  Anyone breaking the rules would be subject to Fines etc.  But the very people making the rules and then breaking them should be sacked IMHO, they have to lead by example and they simply haven't on any front. 

No politician ever, in the history of politics, has ever led by example. 
Think about it…..again.  

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Scully said:

No politician ever, in the history of politics, has ever led by example. 
Think about it…..again.  

Does that make it OK then?  It's a bit different in a Pandemic killings tens of thousands with all the restrictions in place don't you think!!  Can't believe anyone can think his behaviour and lies have been acceptable with everything that has gone on. Quite amazing.

1 hour ago, Dave-G said:

That's no answer. 🙂 What if there is nobody in the Tory party who would get more support than Boris?

Not my problem, he misled Parliament twice on top of all his other lies so he should resign by default meaning that is not an issue anyway.  But if he doesn't resign and letters go in then again that's up to the Tory Party to sort out. 

Edited by Weihrauch17

41 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Does that make it OK then?  It's a bit different in a Pandemic killings tens of thousands with all the restrictions in place don't you think!!  Can't believe anyone can think his behaviour and lies have been acceptable with everything that has gone on. Quite amazing.

I never said it was ok or acceptable, but to be honest I’m of an age now where I’m quite indifferent.
What amazes me is how naive people are by expecting politicians to have scruples and morals! 
They’re politicians for crying out loud! What are you expecting? 

32 minutes ago, oowee said:

I am reminded of the old adage 'Takes one to know one' 🙂 

Quite, but if any further proof of the BBC’s biased agenda were needed, then look no further. 🙂

9 minutes ago, Scully said:

I never said it was ok or acceptable, but to be honest I’m of an age now where I’m quite indifferent.
What amazes me is how naive people are by expecting politicians to have scruples and morals! 
They’re politicians for crying out loud! What are you expecting? 

Quite, but if any further proof of the BBC’s biased agenda were needed, then look no further. 🙂

I give up just like you obviously have!!

On 08/12/2021 at 19:36, bluesj said:

If the party happened then he should be gone along with anyone else that knew about it without delay, if the party didn't happen and it was some staff having a miss placed joke it will be another thing that adds to his list of problems!

Does that apply to the other Political persuasions too? It has now come to light they were all at it.. Labour were also throwing parties during lockdown period. I don't think there are enough Greens or Libs to actually have much of a party!

If the same treatment is meted out to all party throwers there will be no politicians left.

43 minutes ago, Accuspell said:

Does that apply to the other Political persuasions too? It has now come to light they were all at it.. Labour were also throwing parties during lockdown period. I don't think there are enough Greens or Libs to actually have much of a party!

If the same treatment is meted out to all party throwers there will be no politicians left.

Good none of them add any value to anything.

1 hour ago, Accuspell said:

...... If the same treatment is meted out to all party throwers there will be no politicians left.

The point that I made 9 hours ago.

26 minutes ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Good none of them add any value to anything.

So no democracy, anarchy rules, eh?

8 hours ago, Accuspell said:

It would be a very good way of draining the swamp.

12 hours ago, Scully said:

It’s amazing how the media is hanging on every word of a proven liar, who himself flouted lockdown rules. 😀

Scully you are correct but who backed him to the hilt the Fat Controlling liar 

Boris did have the majority of the people and his own members but now even they are wanting him gone he bringing the conservative party down   

Edited by Rim Fire

13 hours ago, oowee said:

I am reminded of the old adage 'Takes one to know one' 🙂 

Poacher/Gamekeeper sort of thing.....

Anybody remember the film Brewsters Millions - I think we should have the option from that - "None of the Above" as I believe that what politics has turned into is now showing to be totally disconnected from the masses of the public.

UKIP took on the None of the Above role for a while