Boris ...is he a dead man walking.

TRINITY

30 minutes ago, Good shot? said:

If he were to sort the illegal migrant problem at a stroke (or maybe two) he could start again with nine lives for me and I suspect many more people.

Wait until your energy bills triple on the back of his insane energy policies killing our Manufacturing Industries and the Publics prosperity and inflation is at 10% on the back of it.  Whilst I hate illegal immigration it is the least of our worries right now.  BT put prices up 9.3 % today.  They banned Conservatories on new builds today which will no doubt effect older houses with them in due corse, probably making them unsaleable due to the ridiculous energy rating scheme.  Make no mistake this Government is the most damaging in our history and I hate Blair with a passion.

Edited by Weihrauch17

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38,000 illegals into a country of 70 million v 10% Inflation and energy Bills tripling.  We have many illegals dumped where I live and the economy is a far bigger issue as much as I hate it.  Pensioners and those on mininum wage not being able to afford to heat their homes is a far bigger potentially life threatening issue. 

Edited by Weihrauch17

5 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

38,000 illegals - added to the 5-6 million already here. 

And a mere trifle in comparison to the THREE MILLION Hong Komng Chinese that Johson and Patel want to issue British residency too. Because China won't allow them a democratic say in how Hong Kong is run. Yet when Hong Kong was a British Colony we, the UK, also did not allow them a democratic say either!

Edited by enfieldspares

17 minutes ago, Gordon R said:

38,000 illegals - added to the 5-6 million already here. 

Not making light of it, I hate it with a passion.  I was qouting last years boat people figure which I assumed he was referring to.  We gave residency to 6 Million Europeans also despite Brits being kicked out of EU countries, just about sums things up.  The cost of living crisis will dwarf it.

Edited by Weihrauch17

13 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Their sole goal at the moment appears to be to impoverish the Nation at the altar of Green, what value do any of them add to anything.

Lets face the music, if we were personally insulated from reality to the extent they are with salary, limitless expenses and golden pension we might after the fifth gin become as concerned as they are?

14 hours ago, Weihrauch17 said:

Wait until your energy bills triple on the back of his insane energy policies killing our Manufacturing Industries and the Publics prosperity and inflation is at 10% on the back of it.  Whilst I hate illegal immigration it is the least of our worries right now.  BT put prices up 9.3 % today.  They banned Conservatories on new builds today which will no doubt effect older houses with them in due corse, probably making them unsaleable due to the ridiculous energy rating scheme.  Make no mistake this Government is the most damaging in our history and I hate Blair with a passion.

Hello, well as never been a favourite of Conservative governments I thought this time would be better than labour with this COVID pandemic, now it seems HW 17s post can add other details to what I think  Boris and his government will turn out to be just that, 

12 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

In my opinion it won't matter who takes over, it's the same old politics, with the same old cronies. Nothing will change until the populous shows them we're prepared to vote for real change if they won't. 

You are right but it will never happen i am just watching Game of Thrones they seen to have got it right if you dont do as you are told off comes the head 🤣

30 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

You are right but it will never happen i am just watching Game of Thrones they seen to have got it right if you dont do as you are told off comes the head 🤣

I nearly said that Guy Fawkes had other ideas the other day 😂 

44 minutes ago, 12gauge82 said:

In my opinion it won't matter who takes over, it's the same old politics, with the same old cronies. Nothing will change until the populous shows them we're prepared to vote for real change if they won't. 

No chance, Farage got loads of votes and very few seats.

Labour voters don't seem to notice that there's little difference between Tory or Labour MPs but the Tories are all posh toffs who went to Eton??

The Tories are probably going around asking if there is anyone squeaky clean to step up, but simply can't find anyone.

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

I nearly said that Guy Fawkes had other ideas the other day 😂 

No chance, Farage got loads of votes and very few seats.

Labour voters don't seem to notice that there's little difference between Tory or Labour MPs but the Tories are all posh toffs who went to Eton??

The Tories are probably going around asking if there is anyone squeaky clean to step up, but simply can't find anyone.

Guess where the squeaks come from? 

Putin is amassing 100,000 + troops on the border with Ukraine and the main news is focussing on some people having a glass of wine in a garden.... perspectives.

the whole of Westminster and Whitehall were having 'get togethers' with drinks, it is how the system is oiled. The political party thing has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Accuspell

14 minutes ago, Accuspell said:

Putin is amassing 100,000 + troops on the border with Ukraine and the main news is focussing on some people having a glass of wine in a garden.... perspectives.

the whole of Westminster and Whitehall were having 'get togethers' with drinks, it is how the system is oiled. The political party thing has nothing to do with it.

This…..